PK Duel issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
1 the person who interfered was felt with. Regardless of how you think it affected the duel he still did.
2 just cause staff are online doesn’t mean they are responsible and should be demoted. If someone rdm’s you staff go and deal with it, they don’t get demoted when people break rules.
3 really? Asking for money? And that much for what you admit is to buy a CC?
4 it was a soft pk duel from what I heard anyway.
5 honestly, this is not a healthy mindset at all. Do not blame staff when people break rules and get mad you don’t get your way and demand they are demoted and you get compensation. That’s a heavy dose of entitlement I really hope you don’t have outside the game.

TLDR: -5

Estrella

A kid having this poor mindset is not good at all, I’m not sure if it’s he server causing it or personal things but it’s really bad and needs to be fixed.

Vethar

VIP
I tried blocking off the PK duel I called staff and nobody came so oof that.

Mods don’t get physguns so I couldn’t block it properly but I tried with a block lol... my big block couldn’t block it all lmfao.

Either way you should ask for money ... that’s weird. Just redo the PK duel.

Okeas

VIP
I tried blocking off the PK duel I called staff and nobody came so oof that.

Mods don’t get physguns so I couldn’t block it properly but I tried with a block lol... my big block couldn’t block it all lmfao.

Either way you should ask for money ... that’s weird. Just redo the PK duel.
You just didn't try hard enough. Vivian and I had the same problem when we were mods, but we're smart.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572585382

-1 This app is the worst app I've EVER seen. I Don't Ever post on everyone's app. You can even check but you are trying to get 6.5 mil even tho your weren't Pked! What kinda shit is that! You should consider yourself lucky. People get this money fairly and if people just started handing out money without a cause then the servers economy would go downhill. You are the most ungrateful person I've ever seen on this server. Not one of you got Pked and that should be a good thing for you. You can't have all the staff on the server banned and in all honesty, I think you should set back to level 0, money reset and rank reset. I'm out yooooooo. Also, ask anyone hear I bet none these people even ever saw my post about anything and I've been playing on reborn for 3 years.

-BCP W1 Darth Porrith K

Last edited:

Tyr

VIP
i would have won that shit if tyr wasnt being a little cuck XD -1
Dude you're the worst duelist you would lose to anybody except the level 1-102 players, and i did nothing worng i just entered and stayed near the door u dumb :):):)

-1 This app is the worst app I've EVER seen. I Don't Ever post on everyone's app. You can even check but you are trying to get 6.5 mil even tho your weren't Pked! What kinda shit is that! People would love to not get Pked if they lost the duel but guess what THEY FUCKING DO. You should consider yourself lucky. People get this money fairly and if people just started handing out money without a cause then the servers economy would go downhill. You are the most ungrateful person I've ever seen on this server. Not one of you got Pked and that should be a good thing for you because you lost. You can't have all the staff on the server banned and in all honesty, I think you should set back to level 0, money reset and rank reset. I'm out yooooooo. Also, ask anyone hear I bet none these people even ever saw my post about anything and I've been playing on reborn for 3 years.

-BCP W1 Darth Porrith K
Yo pal this is cool and all, but can you reread everything real quick? Redicule won the PK duel, but is pissed the guy he beat didn't get PK'D, that's not being ungrateful at all. Hes just demanding too much and that's just being greedy and such.

The kid is like 12 tbh... it is kinda funny to see the mindset take a complete 180 from when Maguku almost pked redicule to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.