PK events

Maguku

VIP
Before entering the event every player should be like "I (player name) agree that I am entering a pk event and I am aware that if I die I may lose up to 35 levels.) then screenshot it or pull up logs

IROCONIAN

Before entering the event every player should be like "I (player name) agree that I am entering a pk event and I am aware that if I die I may lose up to 35 levels.) then screenshot it or pull up logs
I could do a google form and they enter their email and steam id. ez

The server is called REBORN yet alot of the players have not even been in a pk situation.

also the event should be like highlander
there can only be one
Artifact for the winner everyone else loses ranks and lvls

IROCONIAN

Id be fine with doing a level PK event. Where you just lose levels but not your lifes.

And yes its the players fault for agreeing, but people still complain.
oh yea this is a happy median
and could be the future for all Artifact events
think risk vs reward
most people sit on someones head or behind a statue during the raid and dont care if they die while afk making a sandwich...trust me i catch players doing this all the time....not unusual to see an @ chat talking about. hey i gotra afk gonna make a sandwich...which is fine by me and not like i am removing them from the event. but clearly it is casual play style.

EVENT PK being a part of it would make it intense and people would really elevate the underlining concepts of an event

event pks would be EPIC!

Caitlyn

We are doing a PK event today. Only lvls, also its mostly NPC based with the only bosses being myself and Shepard (not many bosses) to minimize targetting and unfair kills. Also the first bit of the event is for those who want to partake and get regular rolls.

Tyr

VIP
We are doing a PK event today. Only lvls, also its mostly NPC based with the only bosses being myself and Shepard (not many bosses) to minimize targetting and unfair kills. Also the first bit of the event is for those who want to partake and get regular rolls.
NO NO NO CANCEL THAT BORING SHIT!! DO A PK RAID INSTEAD AND CLOSE THE SPAWN SO THAT PUSSIES DON'T GO TO SPAWN TO NOT GET PKed ALSO BAN ANY PLAYERS WHO DISCONNECT OR GO OFF LIFE THE MOMENT THEY ADVERT THE PK RAID