PK Raids?

Rightpop

I was sitting on my butt thinking about reborn gaming then I thought what if they had PK raids where if you die in it then you will be hard pked. But I thought about the ups and downs this could have. Maybe have one like every month or 2 where it could also be artifact rolls at the end. Players could choose wisely if they wanna risk the 20 levels for it. A downside is keeping track of all the players that died so maybe like have a document with all the players in the raid then lock the raid then if they die then have a staff member remove 20 levels from them. NOTE: this is just a random idea of me thinking

Would cause alot of shit. Unfairness for the lower lvls and gangbangs, targeting veritabel player and so on

Ventum

I can see it now, teamkilling, raging in voice and ooc, calling out gamemasters left and right for "unfair" circumstances, glorious.

(just kidding)

Okeas

VIP
So the problem I see with this is team killing. I hate to say it but I see Rde and Oat man instantly targeted if this happens and it would be nearly impossible for the admins to keep track of the people who died in the raid even with the use of logs. Also, I see this very often but people will go afk for short intervals of time such as 5-10 minutes and just stand in a random corner not going to the afk room and they can just be PK'd for that. PKing should just stay to faction leaders and voluntary duels not involuntary raids.