Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:55201493
Ingame Name(s) - Oracle Platinum Kebosmi
Server Playtime - 1 week+
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1069.8
Warn Count - 0
Age - 24

Relevant Experience
Servers -
Solar Gaming Network (Left my position due to personal problems I had with how the server was ran and maintained.)

Phoenix Gaming Networks (Kept my Position as Head GM until the server shut down)
Roles -
Trial GM (Solar)
Head GM (Phoenix)

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?

Moderare at best. Im not a master at using them by any means but given time to train and play around with them a bit Id be able to memorize how they function and incorporate them into my events.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?

I have been Gamemaster on almost every server I have joined, I enjoy coming up with stories for people to engage in, plots for them to uncover. Before I started playing Star Wars RP and even currently I was and have been a D&D Dungeon Master for 7 years or so, and through support from my fellow players on the server and the number of people who support me in this. I wish to become a Gamemaster, if only to further help this server.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?

As stated previously, I am a Dungeon Master for D&D and have been since High school. Requirements for that include the ability to think on the spot and come up stories on the fly. While I cant say I think at Light Speed I am a very creative person, and have ran a large number of campaigns in my day. That being said I feel the skills and practices Ive learned from that directly translate to the Gamemaster position and I hope to utilize my storytelling in a way that I myself and others would find enjoyable.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?

I have assisted in setting up a Knight Trial in the past the day I made Jedi Council. It was a small event in which a group of Jedi went missing in the caves of Endor after having uncovered an Ancient Sith Tomb and awakening the shade of the Sith lord within. The Padawan was tasked with locating the missing Jedi and uncovering the source of their disappearance. Upon arriving, the Padawan was immediately taunted by the Sith Shade for being weak, and attacked by Creatures under the Shades control. After which the Shade attempted to bring the Padawan over to the Dark Side. The Padawan however was able to succesfully banish the Shade from the tomb with the help of the lingering Light Side essence of one of the fallen Jedi who had succumb to the shades temptation, allowing the Jedi to return to the Force.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?

It would take me a moment, but I could adapt if given enough time to think of a solution, Normally I would turn the encounter more combat oriented so that I could focus on coming up with a solution, or listen to what the players have to say. My greatest source of inspiration has always been using what my players say against them in D&D as its both engaging and rewarding when they believe they have figured it out and are on the right track, as opposed to aimlessly wandering for hours with little to no progress, being railroaded into a single solution.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

I enjoy the deeper lore of the Force that lies outside of the Jedi and Sith. Force Sensitive Beings and Entities far stronger than either faction exist within the universe and, if accepted as a Game Master I intend to make full use of those entities. One such entity will hopefully make their way into my first Storyline that I shall list below.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

The Old Texts speak of the signs of her return. Of war and destruction across the Galaxy waking her. I have felt it in my bones, The Force itself quakes as she awakens from her Millenia long slumber. It was faint at first, an echo of something neither Dark nor Light. But it has continued to grow, and I fear that the prophecies do not lie. Sealed away on a Distant Planet, deep in the Maw. The Queen of Chaos bares her fangs at us. Not just the Jedi but all of us. Her Hatred and Malice unending. Our petty quarrels with the Sith mean nothing in the presence of a Being this powerful and she cares not for where our Allegiances lie.

Abeloth is coming, and none of us can prepare for the Chaos and Destruction to follow.

Essentially, The story will begin with both factions, the Sith and Jedi, sensing a gargantuan disturbance in the force. As if something in the force has been forcefully torn open to allow something to get through. After which each Faction Leader will receive Visions of countless Stars fading out and dying. If the leaders do their research, deep within their respective Archives. They will find cryptic prophecies telling of something called "The Beloved Queen of Stars" who was sealed away in a region of the Galaxy known as "The Maw". Not much will be known, but enough information will be there to tie this entity to the Disturbance felt.

This Multi-Part event will consist of the Players uncovering information and artifacts and eventually realizing the existence of Abeloth, and that she has broken free of her seal. Then, once that has been put into place, Abeloth will begin attacking systems relevant to the war. Such as Tython, Korriban, Tatooine, Endor(You get the idea she's gonna attack the Planets available on the map.) She will do so by using her immense control over the force to "Raid" each Planet, attempting to seize it for herself. When these attempts fail, she will begin only attacking each respective order, she cannot and will not be reasoned with, as a being like Abeloth cannot be reasonably bargained with, her intentions cannot be known by anyone but her.

If all goes well, the Story will end with both factions working together to reseal her, and by doing so, restore what little peace there was back to the galaxy.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Platinum]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Platinum, have permission from Weewooicus/Aegan to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Platinum]

Last edited:

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
+1 - Good Application with an interesting event idea. Abeloth is such an awesome lore topic. Platinum is also a very good community member, best of luck!

Ward

Senior Gamemaster
+1

Having experienced at least one of your events, I can safely say I can't wait for more. Quality role player and dedicated player.

Weewooicus

Accepted
Excited to have you on the team. Talk to a Sr. Gamemaster to get trained, also make a request in the discord/TS to get your tags.