Please Remove PAC

IROCONIAN

I have this IDEA to remove PAC and have it so you can do REWORKS on your character through the store.

PAC is a big yuk 99% of the time
I would say only a couple people use this to increase immersion and I would pay for their char rework

PAC causes lag, like cigarettes to cancer

Overall PAC is back mmmkay

9VJIVQG.jpg

Dxon

VIP
-=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=--= +1 pac is back to being bad , cause i get beat by dad

Last edited:

Whiskey

As much as I like pac. It would clear up a bunch of lag. If anything we could use something like pointshop and VIPs get extra cosmetics and more points at the start.

Estrella

+1 PAC causes lag and half of the server doesn’t use it. It’s just cosmetics and it’s really retarded. If someone wants that shit on their CC hit me up and I will personally make it for you, just buy the cc rework and tell me about it and I will decide a price of it. It isn’t expensive at all.

Cosmiverse

I’ll give you all the benefit of the doubt and say you all don’t know how to turn off pac. Open console, “pac_enable 0”, “pac_restart”, then “pac_enable 0” again. Poof goes the lag like magic!

I’ll give you all the benefit of the doubt and say you all don’t know how to turn off pac. Open console, “pac_enable 0”, “pac_restart”, then “pac_enable 0” again. Poof goes the lag like magic!
I can't really do that, because I got to keep it on to see if people are pac abusing

Instead of complaining about lag, just turn off pac clientside. Ez pz. You fix your lag, and don’t ruin others fun. What more can you ask for?

Anyone that's not VIP rn can use pac, causes lag, and if it gets added we won't have to staff pacs. Not a bad idea but eh, we'd have to find something to replace it with for VIPs.

-2 So something I have always enjoyed about Reborn is the creative freedom you get either by what faction you can join, what orgs in the faction you can join, what you want your skill tree to be, all the different forms you can use and learn, all the body groups on models, and the current topic Pac3. So like Frostburn said you can always disable Pac3 client side and that should help with lag and Scary said we need something to replace it with and Pac3 just has a huge place in the community like the fact that we have a channel in the discord just made for people to share the pacs they made or people that are offering to give IG money for people to make pacs and their is some people like Comsiverse and Schnitzel when he played that make really cool pacs that can make some regular model and make it into something cool and interesting to look at and I feel like removing Pac is removing a big part of the community and people would be losing to much and staffing pac abuse isn't that hard from what I have experienced but like Scary said I think we should have to fix it where only S-VIP+ can use pac like it is supposed to be.