Pni'Xeus Dovaro / Pni'Xeus's GameMaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Gamemaster
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name -Pni'Xeus
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:59511871
Ingame Name(s) - Emp's Shadow Pni'Xeus Dovaro, Pni'Xeus Dovor, Jedi Knight Cain Juall
Server Playtime - 2w - 8 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3745.6 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - It's been so long since I staffed on a gmod server, I've been a multitude of roles, some of my more recent roles of staff/gm on a server would be FiveM and those servers were and are Underground department of safety, and Top Valley RP
Roles - Super Admin, Community manager, Head of Staff (some of these are for gmod servers of the past that are no longer active)

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
I have a lot of experience with building and using a lot of the tools as a lot of my beginning time was spent in sandbox and in dark rp where building bases and structures was priority.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
To set up events for the player base whether it be during the day or during the night when we have a lot of our European or night owl player base, along with to keep the entertainment value and player count up as events that reward well as that keep players on for longer.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I know a lot of the community and I'm on quite often, so I generally know what most players are looking for when things aren't happening or want some basic RP to get things flowing. As well as that I have a semi-serious nature that suits both Serious RP player and not super serious RP players which allows me to see both sides of what players might be looking for in an event.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
Yes, I have. I helped do/create a small easter event that involved collecting eggs that were spider eggs for some mad man who lived in a cave in which the end when all the players were together got attacked by the spider queen.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
Whenever I've come up with a general plan for an event, I generally make sure there are no flaws from point A to B but if the idea isn't as simple as that and From A to B there are multiple choices or paths that might skip to C or even force me to create a whole new branch of options, I generally have those options ready but if it were to be some random "The NPC or Player involved" dies incredibly fast then someone or something more challenging is certainly going to happen almost immediately after the mistake or until it can be arranged.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The Star Wars universe is very expanding and vast, I know like 10 years ago when I got more into the Old Republic part of Star Wars and playing KOTOR it opened a whole new part that I never knew was a thing especially with the EE and understanding a lot of the characters lore and watching the animation films that they created specifically to go with the games. All of that made me even more into Star Wars especially when at the time the rumor of Sequels with Rey and Kylo was coming to light.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

The Main interactable NPC/Character would be a Merchant/Black Market Dealer that trades random items he found in either the sands of Tatooine, Jungles of Kashyyyk or in the caves of Endor. The Merchant would ask a small favor in trade of the item by sending the player or players to retrieve a plant or some random non-important to the story line item. The items he would trade will range from holocrons, broken lightsabers, pieces of crystals, skulls or ancient texts. Determining how the player reacts to these findings/purchases will be how the story develops. For example a holocron traded to the Sith would show a bloody battle where they could find an ancient artifact such as the Force Crystal of Naga Shadow which could be a physical item for a player or players OR could be used as a RP object against the EE. A Jedi one could be a piece of scrap of Taradon's Helm with coordinates leading to the ship which could help the players to reach certain locations that once were not available since they were lost in time or could be for more simple places such as bases of the Sith, EE, or grey wardens so they could interrupt the process of power. Overall the character has near boundless limits when it comes to serious or non serious RP.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[ Pni'Xeus]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Pni'Xeus], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Pni'Xeus]

Last edited:

Sauron

+2 Even though some of your answers are short they get the point across. Your event sounds interesting and it's not just the standard force entity event format that helps with the shorter answers. Lastly, you're a respected member of the community and the interactions I've had with you have always been positive.

Also, make sure you fill in the permissions clause. I know Nabe has given permission out in the discord.

KoomSawk

+1 I agree with Sauron, we need more GMs and Pni'Xeus and Ace are well known active members of the community.

+2 Although you have little Gamemaster experience, I still believe you are fit for this role as you are active member of this community and can always improve your events.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Gamemaster
+2 Although you have no Gamemaster experience, I still believe you are fit for this role as you are active member of this community and can always improve your events.
Alot of my past experience in staff also included doing Game master things, I just never preferred the label as I'm more staff inclined just in this instance, I feel for the server needs more GM's rather than staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.