Accepted Pni'Xeus's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Gamemaster
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name -Pni'Xeus
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:59511871
Ingame Name(s) - Emp's Shadow Pni'Xeus Dovaro, Pni'Xeus Dovor, Jedi Knight Cain Juall
Server Playtime - 2w - 3d - 19 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3829.6 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - Bloodshot Gaming, Underground Department of Public Safety, TopValley RP(Current)

Positions - Super Admin(Gone through the ranks not given for BSG[GMOD] and UGDPS[FiveM]), and Community Manager for TopValley RP[FiveM]

Responsibilities - As Super Admin for BSG I was tasked with keeping everyone to following the rules and having a good time, with UGDPS i was tasked with Community management, head of staff, and assisting in the running of one of the police departments. For TVRP I am tasked with helping the development and testing of the server as it is still in its beginning phases.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I'm on consistently, I start no quarrels with players or other staff, and I'm continually branching out to expand my knowledge of the server and the people. Along with being a Gamemaster already I feel as if I can do more for those who require staff rather than a gamemaster who is limited to a certain degree on their ability of doing staff duties.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have extended experience over most people as I've been staff on other servers that I no longer remember the name of and are no longer active since I've been staff on Gmod since 2013 and been staff on FiveM since 2019. Along with my time already I have seen plenty of examples of what not to do as staff and as a gamemaster.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
What rules were broken, Who the offender is, who reported them (as some players can cry wolf) and how the player is reacting to a staff member approaching them. If a player understands their mistake immediately and reprimands themself then it doesn't call for much disciplinary action but that does depend on a player per player basis.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I've been a part of the server since 3.0 and when I was on at 3.0 I always loved being around the player base and staff as they always hold a higher standard to themselves and how the server provides themselves to its community,

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Pni'Xeus]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Pni'Xeus], have permission from [Observer] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Pni'Xeus]

Status
Not open for further replies.