Icefuse - 6 Months
HammerFall - 4 Months
FSAS - 8 Months

Positions -
IF - SR.Moderator
HF - Administrator
FSAS - Head Administrator

Responsibilities -
My responsibilities across the servers I staffed varied due to the positions I held, however each of them come with the responsibility of upholding the rules in place across the servers.
In my position of SR.Moderator I was expected to actively engage in the community, taking tickets regarding whitelisting and player support.

During my time as a Administrator I was tasked with all the responsibility of the ranks below, whilst also taking on a leadership / mentor role to the newer staff members assisting them with their needs and questions. My basic responsibilities were to actively take tickets whilst dealing with player support whilst overseeing the community

As Head Administrator for FSAS I was to set a example for all staff members whilst overseeing and providing support to the staff team as a whole

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?

I believe that in my time of playing this server I have shown to be a dedicated member of the community, whilst exercising patience, a caring attitude and willingness to learn. I am patient with new players, guiding them through the basics and helping them integrate into the community. I care about the community and its players, I’m always there for anybody that needs someone to talk to. I believe that these traits could help better the server by having an active member of staff in times when other staff may be offline.

What makes you more qualified than other players?

I am able to deal with situations under pressure whilst keeping calm and collected and come to a resolution with as little bias as possible. I am a fair person who will uphold the rules and regulations of the server. I feel like these strengths will help me become a better staff member as I am patient and willing to put in work to better improve my overall performance and people skills. I’m a quick learner and always looking to better understand any situation before making a decision. I am respectful and treat everyone I meet with respect, regardless of how they treat me. I always try to deescalate situations and calm down the people in a situation to find the most agreeable solution for all involved.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?

My primary focus would be understanding the situation at hand whilst dealing with it in a calm and collected manor to ensure the rules are followed and if needed a suitable punishment that would align with the staffs punishment guide.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I see Reborn as a unique platform to:
  1. Forge Meaningful Bonds: Connecting with like-minded individuals who share a passion for genuine interactions can lead to impactful relationships that drive personal and professional growth.
  2. Exchange and Elevate: Through Reborn, I aim to learn from diverse perspectives and contribute insights to enrich discussions, benefiting both myself and fellow players.
  3. Collaborate and Empower: Engaging in collaborative projects within the community aligns with my commitment to fostering an environment where support and knowledge-sharing thrive.
I am excited to actively engage in Reborn's Community, contributing to its vibrancy while benefiting from the collective wisdom.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[X]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X]

+1 Poloz is very helpful and supportive. I've seen him go out of his way to assist new players in all manners he can. Not to mention he's on hella early due to Timezone differences and could assist new players in the early hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.