Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Hydra | Porrith
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:94956677
Your current rank: VIP
Amount of Warns: N/A

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): over 24 months.
Current level within the server: N/A

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2 A.M.- 8 A.M. | 8 A.M. 12 P.M. It really depends on what my work schedule looks like for the week.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2 A.M.- 8 A.M. | 8 A.M. 12 P.M.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): All Gaming Light servers
Position(s): Superadmin on the old walking dead server they had | Admin on the school RP | Moderator on their TTT server | Trial Mod on their Military RP server. I don't remember the rest. I have over 7k hours on Gmod.
Time as position(s): 1 year on about all of them.
A brief overview of the position(s): I would just manage the staff on the walking dead server. On the other, I would help the players if they needed it.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): The reason I think you should support my application is because I have a lot of experience with people in the community who played JVS. I also have a lot of experience when it comes to GMod and helping people out. I spent years playing on the server and know the rules that were once on the server but new rules may come out and I will have to re-read over them again. Now more about me is that I know not a lot of people were in my favor because of some actions I made back on the server while playing Sith or as a Grey Jedi but that was all for fun and game so I hope if you have an issue with me from the stuff I did from back then that you can look past it and get to restart on everything. Most of us here have literally grown together and have been playing on the server for many years and I think that's the coolest part about this community. I want to be with everyone and play again and have good weather I get staff or not. I only want to be staff to help out and get the JvS community back together and have fun like the old days. Now you asked whether if I was qualified enough compared to other people and to be completely honest no. I think there are more qualified people than me but hey you build and learn. Now I haven't been staff on a Garrys mod server since I was about 16 or so and now I'm 20. I have a lot to remember when it comes to being staff again. The reason I haven't tried to be staff on any other servers because I didn't want to be or did I care about it. This community has gotten me through some rough times with life when it comes to getting away from my problems because reborn has given me the opportunity to actually sit back and relax and forget about a lot of things, gave me a chance to escape life when I wanted to so I feel like I should help out and give back. That's all I have.

Attachments

• 4000_screenshots_20190419033732_1.jpg
    4000_screenshots_20190419033732_1.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 11

Vethar

VIP
+1
Nice detailed application. I don't remember that much but I don't think I have a bad experience with you maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.