Premium

Steam Name and In-Game Name:
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150811257
Server: Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff: Cause
Reason for Ban: Player Diss And RDM
Ban Time: 8/21/18
What did you do?: Player Diss didnt RDM
Why you should be unbanned: Okay, lets start with the RDM I thought It was downtime so I went into the JC room and started messing around with some fellow jedis and we started dueling each other and thats pretty much it. I never RDMED anyone in the logs it even showed I never hit first it was always someone hitting me and me hitting back.
I even had a witness (who is a council member) that saw all of it and apparently his opinion didn't matter? As for the Player Disrespect, I completely understand it and have been trying to become a greater person then what I was previously before and I completely understand the PD However, In this case I have not spoken or have had a Actual conversation with Either 1 of them in a great deal of time so hearing this kinda confuses me. I understand that I have disrespected some people in the past But I dont believe it is a ban. I would really like to get a reduced sentence or at least at the very most a complete removal of the ban. I do not think I did anything wrong it these 2 situation recently or never did it. Thanks For Reading.

PS never had a sit was immediately banned.

Last edited:
you openly admitted to the player diss. so thats that but the rdm was also very true. You were in the council room not on a mission and fighting people while your name was lord premium. Your story also changed about 4 times last night during you trying to explain your role in this so ive no reason to think you your being very truthful

Premium

I will admit It was very late so I wasn't explaining the story good which i take full responsibility for which is my fault. I was never on a mission. I was on my Jedi Life. Forgot to change my name because I literally just switched. didn't RDM like i said check logs and people that were there can vouch. Big misunderstanding and im sorry for not explaining it clearly last night my bad.

As for being in the council room I tried to explain (because im in a different timezone) I thought it was down time.

I hope we can take this as a big misunderstanding and lack of judgement to at least Unban me and give me a warn for player diss or at least reduce the sentence thanks for taking time out of your day to discuss.

A lot happended yesterday and maybe this ban was in the heat of the moment i dont think he deserved a ban. +1 but premium if you do unban you really do need to chill

Cryptotic

TL;DR This is just a "Im fed up with you heres a 3 day ban"

+1 on removing the RDM. I have seen people mic spam the n-word hard r and get nothing more than a warning. I get the whole "admin discretion" rule but this server is not even semi serious if staff call people homophobic slurs. It's clear he didnt have the intent to RDM and the fact that he presents evidence, that being a witness, and the staff just refuse it saying he is one of Premiums "sith buddies" even though he is a j e d i c o u n c i l m e m b e r just shows the lack of professionalism in the staff involved(He left his discord unmuted while I was lowkey lurking)

IDK ab the player diss though but from what im gathering its mostly the RDM that is contributing to the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.