Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150811257
Ingame name(s): BB NINQ Lord Premium
Current play time: 300 Hours
Time in Garry’s Mod: 352 Hours
Amount of warns: 4

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: None
Server(s): None
Time as position: None

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: Yes. I used to play Sandbox A Lot So I usually experimented with a lot of things.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Yes. I have watched all the tv shows, expanded universe and movies so I have a great knowledge of the lore and storylines.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[1]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do?: Well Me Personally I have always liked to build cool stuff and I would spend hours upon end just thinking about what to build next.

Plan an event: My Event is going to be based on a Halo 3 Custom Game: The Players Will be Inserted into a tube layed flat on a horizontal line where they will have to Dodge incoming props. This will progressively get harder as the game continues (Because the walls will start to cave in after there is 5 left) There can only be 1 winner to this event.

How It works: The People Helping out with the event will be behind a Blacked out Wall that has been NoCollided (To Prevent Biased Throws) With Gravity Guns Shooting Props Into the tube. (To Prevent Server Lag the props will promptly be deleted after insertion) When We have been notified that there are only 5 left we will progressively start closing in the walls to make it difficult to survive:

Rules: No Force Powers, No TKING

This Is a good event In My opinion Please let me know What you think In the Reply's

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview: Well I have been active almost everyday and I really think I can contribute to the server in many ways.
I Have always been there to help with events if needed so which I ended up doing which was an overall great experience and made me want to make this thread.
I Wont lie in the beginning I was a complete minge because I didnt really know anything about this server at all which is something I will have to take responsibility for the rest of my time on this server. I think I can give a lot of creative ideas and would be looking forward to share them with my fellow gamemasters to see what we can cook up. Thanks for reading I appreciate anyone that took the time of day to read this. Please only give Real responses or Harsh Criticism I only will get better with that.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Cruen

-2 Event and Player Interview are very lacking, and the event should preferably incorporate some RP. Change these things and I may reconsider

Event is lazy, simplistic, but above all else, unoriginal. It's literally just a copy and paste from another game; plus the event has already been done before and I'm pretty sure you were there. Events also need to incorporate some form of RP into them.
Other than that, your player interview is also lacking and needs more detail, most of it is just explaining how you were a minge and that you think you can give good ideas to Game Masters.
You also minge frequently on the server. Not as frequently as you used to, but it's still there.

Also: Super Duper red flag: You don't have permission to post a GM app.

Last edited:

Premium

1. this event HAS NOT been done before it is completely diffrent from the one already existing.
2. I really dont minge anymore.
3. I was told I was able to make a GM app?

Primi. Try not to include your personal beef with actual applications. Thanks.
Oof
That’s not a good way to take criticism, personal beef should factor in, its his opinion on your personality
Also you didn’t even read the agreement 😂😂 it says “I [name] got permission from [GM+]” you didn’t read it or fill it out saying that you got permission to post this

Zyon

VIP
In my opinion the Player Interview is very lacking and the Event doesn't really have much to do with Roleplaying. Sadly i can't judge if you're active or not. Therefore i'll give you a -1 for now. (Might change my opinion if you come up with a better Event)

MojangZ

-1 As much as I like you premium your player and event idea is lacking so much and I dont think you putted much thought into this app. Try harder if your looking for support from anyone.
~MojangZ
(Sorry b)

-1 You are a nice guy, but the application is not so great regarding the
amount of effort and time put into it, also you can be somewhat mingy at times.

Moxxi

Founder
i met with the gms today and everyone agreed to deny the app you can reapply in 2 weeks with permission again

Status
Not open for further replies.