Presets

Rightpop

For all who don't like having to change there skills if they click the wrong tree or something, I've came up with an idea. We should have presets that allow us to change our build without resetting ourselves. The idea popped off in my head and I was wondering how people would react to the idea.

Pros: Wouldn't have to Reset every time you want to change build
Easier for raids/events so you don't have to wait on that one person changing build

Cons: When pked you would have to wipe all presets so there not playing with 255 stats if they are 235.

Good idea? Or boo hoo

Its an idea that has been brought up time and time again and the reason why it isn't a thing is because it is to much on the database or something and is just gonna cause more issues.

IROCONIAN

It would be cool but since we cannot do it, if we could have it so you can deselect a skill this would be a good compromise. also a good idea is to save your builds as pictures so you can access easily.

if i personally made it(an experienced lua coder)
it would be global skill trees as in i would have to post it on a public menu.
and i think david is trying to make it (we all know how that goes)

Theseus

Been suggested alot and we really want it just have to have it made first and the person working it may take some timee....

Whiskey

like i said, i can do it but itll be serverside because i dont want people editing skill points n shit
Uh maybe grab the communities builds and see what they are good for and make general purpose ones like, Tank, or Healer or Damage. Have them locked and can't be edited but can be selected by players with the correct amount of skill points

Rightpop

Uh maybe grab the communities builds and see what they are good for and make general purpose ones like, Tank, or Healer or Damage. Have them locked and can't be edited but can be selected by players with the correct amount of skill points
Yeah that sounds like a good idea, and when you select it and have skill points left over you can add onto it with your extra points.

IROCONIAN

I think that would be cool to have a level 200 build. instead of tank healer damage. be Guardian Sentinel or lore names

Sigma

This would make everything with the skill tree so much easier. I play as both trooper and force user and having to redo my skill tree time and time again is so much work and isn't fun. I've made a doc with my builds to make it easier to get the right skills, but presets would be literally so nice.

Whiskey

This would make everything with the skill tree so much easier. I play as both trooper and force user and having to redo my skill tree time and time again is so much work and isn't fun. I've made a doc with my builds to make it easier to get the right skills, but presets would be literally so nice.
they should just make one skill for each trooper tree which grabs all the skills in that tree, since presets cant really be done yet