Preston's Grey Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston

Steam Name: -Preston-
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:67072433
CC Name: Grand Archon Preston
Current names/ranks on server: Trident Jedi Master Preston/ F Apprentice Preston/Exiled Preston
Level:189
Number of warns: 1 (Fail RP, Moxxi, August 7th)
Time on Server: About 8 Months
In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: I believe that Grey Jedi are an amalgamation of both Sith and Jedi doctrine. They believe that it's not certain Force powers that make an individual good or evil but what you use those powers for that define you. An individual who does not always strongly agree with the rulings of the Jedi Council, whose own principles/views/ opinions may diverge slightly from those of mainstream Jedi and distances oneself from them by asserting their own independence. A balance of both to defend what they hold close to their heart. To be grey you must understand both light and dark, peace and war, Hatred and Calmness, Passion and Rage. Leaning too far to any side is not the way to become grey. They must first find themselves and journey to become not light nor dark. Have aspects of everything in life but not to lean to them.
Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: Being grey is something i truly identify with. The Jedi Coucil doesn't see me fit as my rank Master and a Trident. The Sith are too far leaning into the dark. I need a balance, I want to do my own thing. I was exiled from the Jedi because i became a spy to protect myself and the people I care about. I believe that I was doing whats right in taking up spy, I gave myself up to protect everything that matters to me. In the end, Jedi had no tolerance for me and decided that I was not fit for their cause. My cause was to bring peace and restore unity and have dark and light separated from each other in the galaxy. I must combine both and become who I really feel like is needed in the galaxy. Become the one to show people that you don't need to commit your life to peace and serenity. Sometimes peace is not the answer. In my life you must defend and fight for what is right. Fight the oppression of the sith, fight the need to devote yourself to peace. You must be yourself and do your own thing. The jedi heavily regulate this and that is why i choose to become grey. Have my own battles, have my own peace, have my own will. Combat is not necessary for my cause. Protection is. And i vow to protect.
Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: Everything that i find true to myself doesn't fully comply with the jedi or sith code, with passion comes chaos. I have followed the jedi councils orders for as long as I was jedi. Everything I did was to become trusted and honored and with that power i would have used it to protect myself and things i hold close to my heart. By taking up spying, I was putting myself before others. I sacrificed my ranks and titles to have the things i care about be protected. Jedi council has punished me for sticking true to myself and doing what I think is right. The sith have never appreciated me and would not give me an opportunity. I was first a sith, I chose sith to begin my life because i thought i would have power to choose my own way. Eventually i hit 180 and still had no respect, no honor, and nothing to value. Jedi has been a decent fit, the downfall to jedi is you cant do what you want to do. You are ruled by the council and if you do not comply, you get exiled or punished. I wish to bring both together and restore unity. What is light without dark? Right without left? What is goodness without evil? These questions are what I think about. I need both, and both need me.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 125 you are removed as well.

-RE-POSTED DUE TO CHAT-

Last edited:
P

Pallox

I mean, being exiled isnt too good, but then again I am exiled on two different lives or at least I was yesterday, your cool and deserve gray. You also took a lot of time to make this +1

Status
Not open for further replies.