Prime's Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime

Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Jedi CI Knight Prime
STEAM_0:0:464593232

Staff Member who Warned: Prince Vethar Lennox STEAM_0:0:34428541

Warn reason: meditating in combat / Lying to staff

What happened?: I was being attacked by a guy (forgot his name) he was chasing me and a EE guy came following me. the guy who was attacking me he stop following me. the EE guy was still (chasing me never tagged me ) he goes cloak attempting to shadow strike me. which is only allowed 30 secs after combat or before. he never shadow strike me so i started to meditate to full health. i meditated because he never tagged me just chasing me. no where in the rules it says chasing is combat tagging. once i reach full health i began to duel him. then i was frozen. ( this is now a staff sit) the EE guy knew i was frozen so he hits me in the middle of staff sit. the admin never gave me time to explain. he said i was spectating and i was lying given no time to explain how he never tagged me. also i never got the chance to tell him he went cloak to (ATTEMPT) shadow strike me but he didn't. The admin just left by teleporting back to where he was. So i left the server to make this forum post. i'm allowed to heal if the person NEVER TAGGED ME. that's been a rule for a while and i followed it.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: because i never lied and i had no time to explain. they just said i was lying and warn me. i didn't think it was a fair sit at all.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): no

Vethar

VIP
I watched you for a good 5 mins running from hope meditating while he was chasing you trying to attack / kill you.
When I stopped chasing you I had you at 1 hit but when I took the sit you were at near full...
When I asked if you were doing this you said "No" I asked many times and even told you I was watching you but you still said you were not meditating.

I also gave you many chances to explain yourself but you just kept saying you were not meditating.
I wouldn't have a problem if you owned up to it but at your level you should know not to do this.

Also being chased counts as being combat tagged so you shouldn't be meditating.

Hope

-1 I was the one who reported him and he did and then lied then admitted doing it then proceeded to argue with Vethar.

Prime

I watched you for a good 5 mins running from hope meditating while he was chasing you trying to attack / kill you.
When I stopped chasing you I had you at 1 hit but when I took the sit you were at near full...
When I asked if you were doing this you said "No" I asked many times and even told you I was watching you but you still said you were not meditating.

I also gave you many chances to explain yourself but you just kept saying you were not meditating.
I wouldn't have a problem if you owned up to it but at your level you should know not to do this.

I NEVER SAID "you were not meditating" i said I was never Tagged by him what are you talking about

Prime

who were you in this situation so i can understand

Prime

Also being chased counts as being combat tagged so you shouldn't be meditating. Where in the rules it says that. the only tag in the game is Saber attacks, leech, vampire, affliction, lighting strike, lighting stream, force push, force pull. thoes are ATTCKING ABILITIES. chasing someone is not. where in the rules

Prime

I was the mod who took the sit. You lied about not doing it many times when asked.
WHAT DID I LIE ABOUT. you never gave me time to explain anything the only thing i said was I was never combat tagged. If im explaining 1% of my side of the story and calling me a lier is bad staff

Right Prime, so if someone tags you through a damaging ability, push, pull or whatever and then begins to chase you, you are combat tagged. You can only lose this status of being combat tagged through a few ways, one being that you kill your attackers, another being that for some reason you guys just make up and stop fighting, another being that your attackers kill you, or the last one being that you escape your attackers by escaping line of sight for 30 seconds (basically you escape them and they don't see you because they completely lost you). If you are being chased after you've been hit or hit someone then you are combat tagged until one of these things happened. You've admitted they were chasing you throughout this whole ordeal and you've admitted that you were meditating because he didn't do damage to you. The only thing bad about this warn is that it was only "Lying to Staff" as opposed to "Combat Meditating and Lying to Staff". In the Rules it clearly states "
[x] Combat is defined as not having taken damage within 30 seconds and not being pursued." At https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/jedi-vs-sith-revision-v4-0-rules.16/

Prime

Right Prime, so if someone tags you through a damaging ability, push, pull or whatever and then begins to chase you, you are combat tagged. You can only lose this status of being combat tagged through a few ways, one being that you kill your attackers, another being that for some reason you guys just make up and stop fighting, another being that your attackers kill you, or the last one being that you escape your attackers by escaping line of sight for 30 seconds (basically you escape them and they don't see you because they completely lost you). If you are being chased after you've been hit or hit someone then you are combat tagged until one of these things happened. You've admitted they were chasing you throughout this whole ordeal and you've admitted that you were meditating because he didn't do damage to you. The only thing bad about this warn is that it was only "Lying to Staff" as opposed to "Combat Meditating and Lying to Staff". In the Rules it clearly states "
[x] Combat is defined as not having taken damage within 30 seconds and not being pursued." At https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/jedi-vs-sith-revision-v4-0-rules.16/
only one person was chasing me. he went cloak to shadow strike me so that kinda gives me the right to meditate. that means im out of combat because the original person who was attacking me didn't follow me.

Theseus

only one person was chasing me. he went cloak to shadow strike me so that kinda gives me the right to meditate. that means im out of combat because the original person who was attacking me didn't follow me.
Still is someone actively pursing you he was simpily taking the place of the attacker itt counts you were in the wrong bud

Shade Tano

-1 I can see how you can get confused. If the original attacker attacks you and some other boy hops in he taking a lead in the pursuit. Your still in combat even if he doesn’t attack you. Honestly giving him a warn for lying should be +1 and remove.

Vethar

VIP
The lying to staff is because I asked him many times if he did it and all replied “no” when I told him I was watching him he still said “no” when I told him it was against the rules he still kept saying “no” or “I wasn’t doing that”I gave him chances to admit to it but kept saying he was meditating... but I clearly watched him do it 3-4 times in a row near the bucker on kash. (I was clocked watching)

Shade Tano

The lying to staff is because I asked him many times if he did it and all replied “no” when I told him I was watching him he still said “no” when I told him it was against the rules he still kept saying “no” or “I wasn’t doing that”I gave him chances to admit to it but kept saying he was meditating... but I clearly watched him do it 3-4 times in a row near the bucker on kash. (I was clocked watching)
Idk it kinda sounds off. You were probably rushing him like he said. Also wouldn’t going cloak stop the pursuit because in RP you aren't able to see cloak. Also if he was attempting to shadow strike him wouldn’t that make the pursuiter shadow striking in combat? Or attempt shadow strike in combat

Vethar

VIP
I was killing the guy he was at let’s say 300-500 hp hope was there and wanted the xp so he chased I stayed back. Hope then made an @ chat report so I cloaked and took the sit and followed them around watching them. At the time of the cloak he was still running. After the cloak hope was still chasing (at this point they were at the bunkers) he was still meditating in combat. (This all started at the mats on kash chase went from there ALL the way to the bunker) At the bunker (were I took the sit) he was no longer at 300-500 hp he was near full or full (I don’t know hit max hp)

I did not rush anything ... I gave him many chances to admit to what he did but he was set in stone with “no I wasn’t doing that” but he clearly was because I was watching him.

Also the guy wasn’t fighting as he was at low hp so at the time of him shadow striking it wouldn’t of been combat as prime was running not fighting back. So he didn’t get tagged.

Sit also wasn’t rushed as I give both party’s time to explain their sides of the story.

Also yes the player kept attacking prime and I made sure that players knew not to start attacking in a sit again.

Edit: It’s 4:35 AM so my spelling may be off lol.

Spectre8105

+2, I can see how he was confused with the rule, rule should've been explained to warned party as it's obvious he has another interpretation of the rule. Also, if the chasing party had enough time to call a sit then the running party must've had some type of ground, granting him time off combat as the new chasing party never hit/tagged him and instead opted for a sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.