Prime's Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this is why I record all of my staff sits that may result in me giving someone a warn.

If y’all want some help setting up obs u can hmu.

Cruen

Alright so one problem I have with this is Vethars relation to the sit, it’s pretty well known that staff shouldn’t take their own sits or sits that they would be biased in, and this seems like the case. Not that it was vethars issue, but that vethar was too closely related to the case, vethar even said that he was chasing Prime right before the sit began, but let hope get the xp for it. Vethar was also close enough to just cloak and noclip over, which he said he did, and then he witnessed the issue. I also have a problem with the warn reason it was said that the warn reason was for combat meditating and lying to staff. The meditating shouldn’t count because it doesn’t sound like hope had hit prime, and vethar had done the damage before he had left combat. So vethar was the one who had initiated combat and once he left the IC situation, since hope had not hit prime, prime was not in combat, therefore he didn’t combat meditate. The other charge was lying to staff, which I cant really discuss since I was not there. we have no video or logs proof as far as I know so this could be like prime said, an occasion of vethar not giving him a chance to explain, or what vethar said, prime just denying everything. Either way the lying to staff thing is not provable on either side. It could also just be a misunderstanding and a case of vethar warning too early.

Old appeal i guess no one got to. Staff dont take their own sits and Verbals exist. Accepted ask a Super Admin to remove your warn in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.