Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122354904
Ingame name(s): Blade Commander Serve, Mystic Yor, Prod
Current play time: 1000+ hours
Time in Garry’s Mod: 5000 + hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Event Planner
Server(s): Luner Networks, PG
Time as position: LN for about 6 months and PG for about a year

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) Yes, im aware of using NPC control and Building.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Yes, i have a bunch of knowledge of lore and can create a bunch of story lines.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[1 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I desire to make events more fun and to add more rp, that make people wanting more. Also to make the environment more immersive; for example good builds and rp.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

General Plot:

Count Rhayo and his army of droids have been ravaging the planet of Tattoine and it’s people for many days now, and the planet's army can no longer hold them back. Many civilians and government officials have been captured and they need someone to save them. We have received intel that Rhayo will be present on the planet today.
Background:
Very Ancient Sith had built a large Temple to draw in looters to trap and take in prisoners to convert, torture, and gain information that could benefit the Sith. However, one day they captured a young looter called Rhayo that had more power over the force than anyone they have captured before. Rhayo trained as a Sith at this Temple soon becoming the Sith in charge of that temple. One day the Sith wanted his power and his seat, but the sith underestimated his power so they fought. During the end of the fight it was down to two sith vs Rhayo. It was a strong fight with the fight swaying back and forth for either side to win. Rhayo came victorious and stayed at that temple training and torturing sith to try and take his revenge. He also raised a army of droids to fight beside him: so one day he can kill the man that did this to him.
  • Rhayo Hp 30000
  • Lord 1 - Hp 15000
  • Lord 2 - Hp 15000
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Prodigy], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I feel like that Game masters are falling off on there content and the amount of events that are done a day. Im on super early in the morning's and pretty late at nights i can host small events, like XP events or PVE/PVP events during those times, to give people something to do. Also i think im pretty good at building and can help with that. Im a trustworthy guy that follows rules and try to make the environment fun and thrilling for others. I can Acknowledge that i can be a little harsh and joke a lot but when it comes to rp and being serious i tune all that away and do what im suppose to do.

Last edited:

IROCONIAN

Neutral, you tended to say things that completely remove me from any immersion or game mechanic. Otherwise i find you a good player and you treat people with respect.

saying things like
"remove ee they are s#*%"
when we are capturing roleplay is a big sigh

you have seemed to improve since then but considering others responses i will stay neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.