Whenever
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Whenever
Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn Gaming
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): 5 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Did staff things
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, pump, have permission from Whiskey to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I was admin on Reborn when the server was peaked so that makes me more qualified than most people coming back. When I was admin I dedicated my time to returning people's items when the database was not working. I also prioritized sits over what I was doing no matter what. I didn't fuck around as much as I thought I would have when I was staff and I made sure I was fair when taking sits. I should be staff because I know I can do a good job on the new server just like I did before. I would also like to add my experience in Gmod to the new revamped Reborn server. I have over 3k hours and have been a very active member in a lot of communities which makes me an excellent source of Gmod knowledge and decision making when it comes to the server. I know this application is not very lengthy however, I feel my actions on the other JvS speak louder than whatever I could write on here. Also, I did fuck around on Iroc's server so if your idea of me is from that server I hope you can give me a second chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Despite how he acts around his friends, Pump is able to be mature and serious when it comes to Staffing. I never really had a problem with him while he was Staff so he's already better than most people.

Caitlyn

+1 I remember when you were an admin you were actually pretty good which was surprising (no offense) but you didn't strike me to ever be serious but you were. Apart from you know, that one incident, you would be a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.