Ingame name(s): Pump Django Pymp Oreo Cream
Current play time: around 2k hours on this gay server wow
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3k
Amount of warns: 6

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Event planning
Server(s): Prominent gaming
Time as position:
3 months
(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[x] Kinda
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: I know how to no target and do NPC settings

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I have watched the new ones and the mandalorian, I don’t know much about the lore but I can google, I can also make things up as I go and create new things that sound straight out of Star Wars

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x]yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[ 7]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I mainly want to organize the events and oversee that they go smooth while playing small roles in them. I will also be creating the story bc I am kind of cheeks at building.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

The lith’lon

Background : The ancient faction The lith’lon has been re building for years after the fall of their empire and have decided it’s finally time to take back their ancient lands. but where the lands are also happen to be modern day Tython and Korriban.

Characters:

The survivor: The invasion has begun a survivor from the nearby galaxy warns the Reborn planets of great destruction and tells them of the lith’lon and what they did to his planet. The survivor will be a powerful companion in the rest of the event, he was a corporal in his planets military and is well equipped with powerful guns.

General Jahlem: The general of the army that is tasked with controlling the space where Korriban Tython and Naboo are in. He is unaware of the Sith and Jedi factions that inhabit these planets but knows the life on these planets are intelligent. He is force sensitive and has a lightsaber (boss saber) he also commands the forces that will be invading our planets.
(Boss 1)

King Jrunho: The king of the lith’lon, he is emperor of the faction because he is very powerful, he is force sensitive with very powerful force abilities and has his entire military at his disposal. The force that comes from the planets of reborn makes them his number 1 targets, he will use all of his resources to take these planets. He trusts that his generals can take over the planets.
(Final Boss)

Start of event:
This event will start with a crash landing of the survivors ship on Kashyek’s bunker. There he will explain to the participants that the threat is a danger to everyone and they must work together to defeat the King’s forces, He notifies them that they have set up a strategic military bunker on a near by planet and Kashyek is the first to be invaded. The invasion of kash will be the easiest part of the event with only patrol squads and artillery needed to be defeated. Wookies will assist the factions efforts to fend off the invaders as they know the threat of the invasion. After the initial invasion a large number of renforcements will come to kash and this will force the survivor and participants to retreat to Naboo.

After this the invasion of Naboo begins, Large platoons of NPC’s with 2-3 force sensitive elite fighters will take the planet forcing the participants and the survivor to give up control of the planet.

Climax: After they retreat to Tatooine the survivor suggests to take a small squad (1 life) to the main military base spearheading the invasion. He explains that if we take the base their fleet will have nowhere to re fuel causing a massive blow to the invasion of their planets.

once they arrive at the military base they are meet with heavy resistance and make their way to the first boss (the General) where they will then kill him and use charges provided by the ship’s armory to destroy all of the invasions resources.

The Conclusion: After hearing of the General’s defeat The King decides to bring his main fleet to the planet where the blown up base is. Where he blockades the planet and the final battle ensues. He sends his champion and elite soldiers to the scene where the participants fend off invasions of troops. After resources are depleted the King comes down from his ship himself and battles all of them.

If I were to do this event I would obviously clean up parts of the story and add dialogue between the characters and create a small script. I would also use a large dupe for the base, on the empty level of the map.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, poomp, have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

So over the last year the events have been terrible and are getting worse, I think with my creativity and leadership I can bring back the 2-3 hour intense ass boss raids and not half ass, wing them events like what we have seen. I think my large scale events will mostly be on the weekends so we all have time to do them, also I plan to write out whole event scripts to make sure everyone knows what to do. In my opinion the Gamemasters should all be working together on the same event all the time OOC and Rp. We have too many GMs trying to do their own thing which results in piss poor events with little to 0 planning and terrible execution, which people don’t get mad about because they get rolls. This being said the rolls should be the cherry on top which is my main goal, event>rolls. Another goal I would have as a GM is to fuck off with these gay ass faction only/ trooper only events. Everyone should be able to participate in events and it is fucking annoying as shit when you have 50 Jedi compared to 2 Sith because the Jedi are the only ones getting events —this unbalances the factions even outside the events,— because when people want good items and money they have to play Jedi to achieve them. I am not saying I am against RP/XP events for factions but it shouldn’t have rolls included and should be balanced between the 3 factions. Another reason I should be GM because if someone fucks up I am going to tell them. Seems like every event someone fucks up because they’re not prepared or are fucking around for example, I was fucking nuked 2 events in a row, NPC’s dropping guns, ear rape mic spam, and constant crashing due to fucking around with the props. Another thing that I am angry about is the lack of Arti/ancient raids. What I can try and help do is set times for monthly arti raids to give people something to look forward too and keep playing the server, these of course won’t be gay ass red light green light events. Arti raids should be the big boys, and should have a great story and be very difficult to accomplish. I also think I should be GM because I was s.mod not to long ago and the only reason I wasn't GM is because, Shepard didn’t trust me with spawning items. However since I did that when I was on trial for admin I think I can be trusted with that responsibility now. I also acknowledge that sometimes I minge and shit, but I promise my events will be like I am not even doing them. I aspire to be the next Croc and I feel like I can do it. 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.