Pumps gm application

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pump

Steam name: twitch.tv/cheeeesy
Steam ID:
Ingame name(s): Darth Pump, CHampion Bruh, Apprentice Black guy, jedi knight pil lump
Current play time: like 1k
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3.1k
Amount of warns: 6

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): some retard clone wars server
Time as position:
1 week
(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
idk
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[8 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[C ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):

all of it listed above

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Pump], have permission from [Five] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Pretty much I have been around the block and I would play the server if I got gamemaster and if Premium can get gamemaster than I can too, I dont play any more because its boring and I would do fun shit on the server everyday. My shit would would be fresh af no so I think you should give me a shot bc I have never been game master before.

Status
Not open for further replies.