Pyro's Citizen Event Character Application

Steam Name - Mystical Pyro

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:205012806

Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Grand Harvester Pyro (IT IS PVT Pyro)
Server Playtime - 5 Days & 6 hours

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 7,711 hours

Warn Count - 0

Age - 18

ROLE SELECTION

Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[X]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE

Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.

Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.

Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

I am very invested in the deep lore of the numerous characters in the Star Wars universe, to me, finding out details about their personality and experiences that are not common knowledge in the SW community really interests me; including side characters, or honestly, even throwaway characters, because even they can have rich histories behind the scenes.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

The name of my character is Wheatley. Wheatley's father was a healer in his village, and throughout the numerous hours he spent with him, Wheatley developed a strong knowledge and love for the flora that his father would form medicinal compounds from. Wheatley's village was located in an isolated stretch of land in the forests of Endor, providing a great deal of access to the many types of plants needed for his father's work, conversely, outsiders visiting the village were almost unheard of, and so, using plants to make medicine was all Wheatley knew. By this time, Wheatley was a young adult, and he was yearning for an unknown "more" in his life, surely there was more to this vast universe than small-town life. Coincidentally, for the first time in Wheatley's memory, a stranger visited the village, a middle-aged Iktochi male whose eyes gleamed with a sense of adventure. This stranger came bearing items for sale, as he was a traveling merchant. Being awestruck by the mere idea that someone new was in his presence, Wheatley quickly became fascinated with the adventures this stranger would detail to the villagers, all while conveniently purchasing his items. The stranger spoke of run-ins with the Hutts, nearly being enslaved by the Sith, and even one time he bet his ship on an arm-wrestling match against a Jawa, in exchange for some high-value materials; a match in which, he would lose and subsequently have to find his way out of the sprawling deserts of Tatooine. These stories ignited a fire in Wheatley, he knew he loved plants, but within the confines of his own village, there was no use for them other than medicine, something he had grown increasingly tired of; it was his father's path, but simply not his. Outside of the context of his own village, however, Wheatley could take a page out of the stranger's book, traveling the galaxy and going on strange adventures all the while selling plants to any who would buy, as well as discovering all sorts of new ones along the way. Wheatley insisted that the stranger take him by his side as he departed off onto whatever journey may lie ahead, and although initially against his father's will, Wheatley's father relented and allowed him to begin to forge his own path in the galaxy. Over time, Wheatley would gain valuable experience in trading thanks to the stranger, whom he would come to call his friend; and learn of his real name, Talvee, and eventually go on to begin his own business, discovering and collecting plants from all across the galaxy to sell them to anyone interested.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I really like collecting plants, and do not really enjoy the idea of being stuck in a rank structure that I do not really wish to participate in. So what better way to get an enjoyable experience out of the server by providing people a place to come and have an interesting passive rp experience to the provided with the best of my ability. It is also a chance for players to break away from the usual antics of Jedi Vs. Sith conflict and have a more positive and fun conversation with a unique character.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

Hailing from an isolated village, Wheatley has experienced very little of the galaxy. He believes that everyone has their own unique story, and he wishes to travel the stars in search of these tales. He's driven to interact with anyone he comes across no matter their moral status or allignment within the natural order of things. Inspired by his father, Wheatly also wishes to gain the knowledge of new plant life on different planets, and plans to use that knowledge to heal those in need through herbal processes. Wheatley is also strongly against violence, believing it to be unnecessary in most situations. This drives him to find ways around the use of weaponry, which may incite some interesting rp scenarios.

CITIZEN
What makes your character more important than other citizens? (Why is it played by a player?)

Being a very talkative and interactive person, Wheatley simply must be played by an actual player rather than an NPC, so that his naturally outgoing personality can be portrayed properly when interacting with others in game.

How will they stand out in a Galaxy with trillions of citizens?

Being from an isolated area, Wheatley has not seen what most of the galaxy has to offer. He's a man in a strange new world so to speak. Also, being interested in the possibilties of herbal healing is rather unqiue in a galaxy with advanced medical technology.

How can they achieve their goals in spite of the odds against them?

Wheatley has no issues with where a person stands morally, simply wishing to help any who are in need. He's determined to push through any conflict to do so. He's also a very interactive person, meaning he's not afraid to ask for help when needed. Being from a dense jungle enviorment, Wheatley is also extremly agile in traversing tough territory.

+1
Would help add to the economy, also gives Pyro a cool story-based way of being a plant harvester; like why not lol

Grimble

Honestly +1 pyro doesn’t fight on the server and doesn’t agree with the whole it rank system and he genuinely is too nice too play as it lol no offense but he deserves a peaceful role

+1 i may not know Pyro on a personal scale but from everything i hear about him and got to speak with him a couple times; i definitely agree with becoming someone under citizenship role that is on a PVE aspect. This being said; he makes an excellent herbalist in all forms and would love to see this come out. Plus; it gives him a cool story to pull out such as an innocent civilian that is left neutral to both sides of the war.

+3 Just going to have to one-up everyone and say that he absolutely deserves this role, he should become the peaceful harvester of plants, the Leonardo of Herbalism in this star wars universe. >If denied be prepared to feel the wrath of the sith, the judgement of the jedi and finally the death brought upon by Nabe.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
+
I've been waiting for this app for AGES. Pyro has been so hyped for this for the longest time and he finally got it all done. Nobody deserves this more than Pyro.

JPL

Executive
Accepted
We look forward to seeing your herb gathering going to a whole new level