Rainn

Steam Name: Rainn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87563102
CC Model ID: models/kuma96/borderlands3/characters/maya/maya_pm.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Rainny, Rainn, Rainnz, Reivs Cthonall
Level: 225
Number of warns (active/total): none
Time on Server (approx): I have played since 3.0 but took a break

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Someone who has broken themselves off from the dark side and the light side of the force. They use both sides of the force, They use force powers that sith use for there means and they also use Jedi force powers. They are people who want to defend innocent people and people who cannot fend for themselves. Grey Jedi are people who want to learn more about each side of the force and master it for their own needs and needs for others. I think grey Jedis are very selfless.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: To keep peace around people and try to stop conflict from happening. If I cannot stop conflict I will help the person who needs it most if they are outnumbered or low health. I want to teach people my experiences of being on the sidelines and I have played sith, Jedi and EE. I know what it feels like to be on each of those sides and I want to share the experiences of being on the sides on a neutral point. I want to learn the balance and neutral point and experience how people talk to you if you are a neutral party.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel like I should be a gray because I have a lot of experience on the server and I am a very trustworthy person. I am friendly towards other people but sometimes I can be hostile I think I could bring uniqueness towards the Gray Jedi's. Being from another country I could bring more culture towards the Gray Jedi. Most of the time I try to be nice but I can get a bit mad sometimes. I hope you guys never catch me when I get annoyed or angry. When I get mad I always try to keep to my self. I want to bring more roleplay as a Gray with people interacting with a Neutral Partys,

I hope you guys enjoyed reading I do encourage constructive criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.