Rainn

Your name: Rainn
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:87563102
Your current rank: Lord, Knight, EE Knight
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for
: t-mod
Total time with the community (months): played early 3.0 and late 4.0 played all of 5.0 so far
Current level within the server: 95

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
4:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT+11
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10:00 am - 9:00 pm GMT+11
Note: I am from Australia

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Playbox Deathrun server
[ Server shut down a while ago, Around 50 pop]
Position(s): Mod
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Kept people in line and not minge, muting people and banning people/ warning them.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I,
[Rainn]have permission from [Croc, caitlyn] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I feel like my application should be supported because I like to be an enforcer to rules when the time comes I can be very serious to deal with rule-breakers or if someone needs help. I am a very helpful person and a selfless person. I just don't want this position to give me street cred I want it to help others. I put other people before my self. I always want to give back to the community by helping people not just in OOC but with whitelisting and dealing with people swiftly if they are breaking rules. I have played this server for a long time and I see myself as well fit a role with a lot of responsibility. I see myself as very mature and nice towards others. I might make jokes that might make me sound like a bad person but it is all good fun for a joke. I am very patient when I come to people who want to talk back and I always respect if someone has another option. If one of my friends broke the rules say for dupping or RDM I will treat them like I would treat someone who just joined the server. If you break the rules you should be punished the same way. Everyone should be treated the same. Because of my different time zones, I can monitor the server in the later hours when staff aren't usually on. I am very familiar with commands. to kick people, ban people, mute people, warn people, Freeze people, Bring and return and whitelisting people, I know the !menu very well. When around people I tend to not talk as much but if people get to know me I am very talkative and sometimes a joker.

Thanks for reading my app

Last edited:

Hound

+1 Good bloke from down under also I’m being VB and super doopers bring tha snags and the barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.