Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 1 year
Current level within the server: 80

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5-11 PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 7 AM - 12 AM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Hydra Gaming Networks
Position(s): I was a server Owner/Head Admin for Hydra Gaming for a Star Wars the Clone Wars RP. I was also a Moderator for their Halo RP. Venomous Gaming
Time as position(s): 4 months | 3 months | 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s): During the time that I ran the Star Wars RP for Hydra Gaming, I would deal with Staff and Game-masters. I also helped input new models and new items for the server. I would also be apart of the four people who ran the server for that part of the network. We would vote on what should be added onto the server and how we can change it. I would also train new staff members and teach them how to use commands and how to take sits using the ticket system that was installed for better use.

Moderator - After the 4 months after we decided it was best to shut down the Star Wars RP, I still wanted to help out with their community as I grew quite fond of them. I stuck around and I took sits and I would be a helper to the community and I denied any rank above Moderator. I decided to step down after 3 months because I feel like the time for me to be there came to an end and it was a fun but hard to leave experience.

[VG]Moderator-I took sits and I would handle the server all day. I would always make sure the players had a enjoyable experience. I always stayed on for late nights and helped around for any white list for people in other countries. I would make sure to stay on and wait for other staff member to get online before I headed off for the night. I always stayed on during the day and I helped a lot of people with any problems they had.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Rainz , have permission from Caitlyn to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview: I am very serious when it comes to sits and events. I am always willing to help with any events that the Game Master want to come up with and assist them in any way possible.I also take it seriously when it comes to assisting the players of the server. I am very neutral during staff sits, I always wanna look at both sides and ask for any evidence if it is available. I always make sure to hand out any punishment if needed no matter the person. But I mostly go presented off evidence. I also care a lot for a players mental health. I will talk for as long as a player needs to when it comes to mental health because I take it very seriously. In general I care for the well being of the community and I want to be someone that they can turn to and rely on when they are having any issues that I can solve and fix for them. I always stay up late to make sure that players from different countries have a staff member online to help them with any sits. I am always up to have fun with the players and make RP more enjoyable in anyway possible that I can. I never want to be the guy who always results to gagging I try to always give people a chance and try to make the server enjoyable. I care about the enjoyment of other players mostly and I want the players to have a better time on the server. I want to do try and help the community and in any way possible and try and push it forward. I will be very cooperative with my fellow staff members and I am no stranger to team work. I always try and make my fellow peers jobs easier and helping with anything I can to keep the server on a enjoyable level. I like this community and I want it to thrive and I want everyone to have an amazing time on the server. I wish good luck to my fellow applicants and thank you for taking my application into consideration! - Rainz

Hound

-1 look your cool mate it’s just you have a temper issue sometimes and people will annoy the fuck out of you when your staff and idk If you can take it but hopefully you prove me wrong

Neutral I know you've caused problems in Discord in the past, but I haven't really heard anything about it lately. Will change to a +1 if you can prove you're not really mingey anymore (by just existing without causing problems).

Redicule

+1 known this guy for a while (use to hate each other) I’d say he definitely has a past of toxicity but from what I’ve seen he’s been showing a new attitude and I think he’s fit for the challenge

_optical_

+1, only reason im not +2ing it is because you have had some minor issues before, but I do believe you will be a good staff member

Luxz

+2 Today you showed me you can diffuse a hot situation without trying. Due to a thing that happened in TS voice chat. If you keep this up you'd be great!

Prestige

Considering the comments saying that you have trouble with temper and toxicity , in terms of recruiting with limited staff exceptions shouldn't drop due to this, sorry but this will be a -1 from me. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.