Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:186042763
Your current rank: N/A
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): 2 years
Current level within the server: N/A

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3 P.M. - 10 P.M.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11 A.M. - 6 P.M.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Sapphire Serves, Venomous Gaming, HydraGaming Network
Position(s):
- Sapphire Servers - Staff Manager

• Venomous Gaming - Moderator

• HydraGaming Network - Head Administrator

Time as position(s):
- Sapphire Servers - 2 months

• Venomous Gaming - 3 months

• HydraGaming Network - 2 months

Brief overview of the position(s):
- Sapphire Servers (Jedi Vs Sith) - I worked on here for two months since opening. I would work on staff applications and also help make decisions for the server with the other executives. I would also do events here and there with the GM team.

- Venomous Gaming (Military RP) - Was basically a moderator doing basic things. I would just take care of sits all day and help run events.

- HydraGaming (Clone Wars RP) - As the Head-Administrator I took care of staff related things such as applications, demotions/promotions , etc. I also was the Executive that handled the donation store and everything in it. I would handle spawning in the items that were paid for by players and things like that. I also helped handle and manage big events we would do on there.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, FalloutRainz, have permission from The Observer to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
Honestly I think that I have a lot of experience when it comes to staff and communities. I have been around on Reborn for a decent amount of time and I know the community. I also thing that I am better suited when it comes to anything that people may need help with when it comes to a server. I have a lot of knowledge about commands and even the server in general when people ask. I also have a lot of knowledge about the way the Wiltos system is and I could help new players learn it. I am very patient with people when it comes to helping them learn the Wiltos combat system that Reborn uniquely uses. I am also a very un-biased staff member when it comes to situations and I handle them very efficiently. I also like to work with other staff members when it comes to situations and I work well and cooperate very well. Just all around I think my knowledge about being staff and server in general makes me better suited to be a staff member. Also me knowing how to handle situations very calmly will allow me to be better suited as well. Not to add I am very active when it comes to being a staff member. I look forward to playing with everyone in the new launch!

Last edited:

Rowe

+3

Player Interview detailed, previous experience from other servers which is great and being a head admin shows u can thrive in a staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.