Your current rank: Plat-VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 2 years
Current level within the server: N/A

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3pm-10pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):7am-4pm / can range till midnight

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Venomous Gaming, Hydra Gaming Networks, Selenium Servers, Atlas Gaming Community
Position(s): Moderator, Head of Staff , Head of Staff
Time as position(s): 2 months, 3 months, 2 Months
Brief overview of the position(s):

-Head-Admin (Hydra Gaming Networks) I was in charge of the staff during the run of the Clone Wars RP. I also aided in the donations. I helped the server with any issues with players breaking any server rules that was broken. Or if they were having a problem with getting an item in game or a rank that they donated for.

-My moderator position: (Venemous) I moderated the server. I would sit around and accept sits all day and handle all the minges and rule breakers that want to come onto the server. I tried to help everyone keep their immersion as best as possible and attempted to handle problems as quick as possible. I always tried to do what was best for the communities and help them all enjoy a very safe and workable environment to which they can play and be happy knowing that they are protected from people who are just trying to break the rules.

- Head of Staff (Atlas): I was a Staff Manager for that server for around a couple of months until they transferred to a Fallout RP. I worked with a lot of staff members and I also handled donations for that JvS as well. I mostly worked a lot with the development as well.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [FalloutRainz], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I am mostly a really experienced person when it comes to being apart of a Staff Team and being a Staff Member. I like to work with people who are on the team and meet new people. I am very active when it comes to servers like these. I am very experienced and I know a lot of commands and I know the basics and what I am doing as a Staff Member. I know how to handle situations peacefully and try to calm people down when things get to heated. I personally like helping people with their situations and trying to make the server a lot better and keeping the community straight by making sure people are following the rules. I am a very chill person and I try to make sure that things really do not go out of hand and I try to be as quick as possible. I think I would be a great fit cause I have learned from my previous mistakes and I hope that people look at my application with a clean slate. I want the server to grow and I want to help in the process of the reopening and make sure that everyone is having a great time on the server. I am not someone who jumps to conclusions and I just try to make it best for everyone. I am very open to helping any Game-master with any event and working with anyone if they need help. I am a team player and I am looking forward to working with the staff team if I get accepted! The server is only fun when the people on it are fun. I try to keep it in a positive standpoint with people. I wish the other applicants good luck and thank you for reading my application! - Rainz

Arc

+2 has improved since making prior applications, truly believe he is fit for staff now

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
I'll ask you same questions I asked Trex.

How popular were those servers were you were apart of, how big the steam group got, the teamspeak, or the discord? Were you friends with the owners prior to becoming a part of their community? Why did you leave the communities?

Rainz

I'll ask you same questions I asked Trex.

How popular were those servers were you were apart of, how big the steam group got, the teamspeak, or the discord? Were you friends with the owners prior to becoming a part of their community? Why did you leave the communities?
Hydra Gaming: Huge Halo Community two years ago, lead by the Ex-Head Dev of icefuse , I was not friends with him he chose me to help run his CWRP

Venemous Gaming: was a large Military RP community in its prime. It averaged about 100 something players a day and I was not friends with the owner at the time I applied for staff.

Atlas Gaming: This community lasted for a shorter amount of time. I was not chosen at first to be Head-Admin but I was the second choice for the rest of the month the server was ran. I stepped down and after that the server dies. I was the friend of the Owner but I did not ask for that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.