Rambo Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eizen

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: High Enforcer Nex: STEAM_0:0:29338086

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: RT SGT Rambo: STEAM_0:0:81159099

Reason: VIP Abuse

Proof(Highly recommended): https://puu.sh/Ep7Kp/16b3eb6d16.png

Additional Info if there is any: He was running around spamming the flamethrower and set me on fire so I killed him he then came back and set me to 1 hp and killed me.

Neutral, Assuming it is DT I think he might have just been joking around and not had any intentions on making you or anyone upset but it is still against the rule and I would like to see his side of the story before making a +1 or -1.

Amadeus

so it was DT and me and the boys were setting the library on fire and then Eizen starts attacking me since the fire damaged him and i got pissed so i set his hp to one my apologies ig, we were literally just fucking around in my POV idk why you were making such a big deal about it (Eizen you're a cool dude and all, I didn't try to piss you off on purpose my apologies. a lot of people did this to me before and we were just having fun. sorry pal)

Last edited:

IROCONIAN

you could habdle that in rp. except for the vip abuse. i know everyone hates troopers but this could have all been ic except the vip abuse

Eizen

I wouldn't have cared if you were just spamming flamethrowers in downtime but setting me to 1 hp to kill me is crossing the line

Charger

Thanks for submitting your report. Rambo will be talk to about the correct use of his VIP powers. If he's seen misusing them in the future he'll be removed from his rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.