Steam Name - rayquazamaster6
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:196709007
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Knight Jes, ITC PurgeCPT Lieutenant Ingus, RT Bingus
Server Playtime - 4D 15 H
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 571+
Warn Count - None
Age - 17 (18 on April 6)

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I have always had a fascination with the incredible lore of star wars and how cannon and legends can work into each other, for me there are two thing that i love about star wars. First are the lightsabers, there's something so interesting about a blade made from a crystal that can cut into most metals, plus the different types of lightsabers, duals, singles, pikes, protosabers, and even super rare crystals. My second favorite thing is the charterers, mainly how they fit in the lore and there character traits. The most powerful thing is seeing you favorite characters evolve and mature making there story feel alive and have true meaning.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
My character is none other then one of my favorite Jedi Ezra Bridger. Ezra is from the planet lothal and was born on empire day (The day the empire was formed). Ezra from the age of 7 has been alone since his parents were taken by the empire, he had to become a street rat to survive, but one faithful day a feeling calls to the young Bridger and he meets his wise master Kanan jarrus and the crew of the ghost (Hera, Sabine, Zeb, and chopper). Over his time in the crew Kanan figures our Ezra is force sensitive, and trains him in the jedi way, and after receiving a kyber crystal from Grandmaster Yoda, Ezra's real test begins. There is lots of struggle between for Ezra as he is tested by Maul. The x sith lord tries to sway Ezra to the dark side of the force doing everything in his power to turn him but its when Maul blinds Kanan that Ezra makes his choice... The sith holocron that Ezra gets with Maul causes him to develop dark trendies along with his master pushing farther away from him Almost turns him, but the merging if the holocrons opens his eyes and he turns back to the light. More and more as the rebellion gowns, so does Ezra. He becomes one of the best Jedi that Kanan Had seen, but although Ezra as mostly matured, he still lingers on the idea of freeing his home of lothal. The ghost crew make it to lothal and after finding the white loathwolf, Ezra sets off to finish his last mission, get rid of the empire on lothal. Kanan's sacrifice comes as a huge shock to the ghost crew and mostly Ezra, who becomes doubtful and depressed, but thanks to a rock carving from the broken Jedi temple on lothal, Ezra and the ghost crew ride for the temple. Ezra uses the secret's of the paintings to open a door to the world between worlds, a magical place where all timelines converge on one point, thanks to this Ezra saves Ahsoka from Vader and sees his masters sacrifice witch gives him a idea on how to win. In a last raid on the empire, Ezra and the crew of the ghost do a super risky plan to save lothal from the empire, Ezra deliberately gets captured by Thrawn but thanks to his genus, Ezra uses his power of force beastkeeping to control the purgill and have them warp him and Thrawn into hyperspace, Were they haven't been seen...

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
Ezra is someone who goes from just some winy little kid to a very wise and powerful Jedi and user of the force. Ezra reminds me of myself most of the time, at the start he was super winy and annoying at most time's due to him having no time at all with his parents, its thanks to the ghost crew that he grew as a person. He helped everyone feel like there lives meant something, He helped Kanan find his way and helped him become a knight, He help Sabine with her bitter past and current family problems, He helped Zeb see people for who they truly are, and he helped Hera with here family problems and the control of the empire. For me I see myself as a guide and a mentor, and although I'm not perfect, hell i have my own problems, I will try to help my friends first.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Ezra true goal was to rid his home of lothal of the empires grasp, but now that is done I believe his true goal is to fully rid the Empire grasp on the galaxy. After Ezra find's out that he is back in time and that the Sith rule the empire now, Ezra will Alline with the Jedi republic of old to rid the galaxy of the sith. This new idea with make Ezra want to attack any sith regardless of who they are and will rush in to a battle regardless of the situation (EX sith are trying to negotiate on Tython, Ezra will try to attack them or be super aggressive). This will also play into a possible neural alliance for Ezra between him and the EE as his motives and haltered for the empire and the sith will make the EE want to make them join there cause.

What is your connection to this character?
I see a lot of myself in Ezra, how much he cares for his family, his friends and allies. Ezra also is very wise and has and wonderful understanding the other living beings, being able to use them to help him. He becomes more mature as the show goes on and become less rash and childish and more strong and wise, I see him as the perfect example of a true Jedi, willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good of his family and friends. I love my family very much and have a strong connection with many living beings, the people of reborn are like a family in some ways, always watching over me and showing my what is the right and the wrong. I see myself as a leader who will show those my teaching and make them learn from there own mistake's, it will be hard but we will find a way.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
See the character name and history for more but to sum it up Ezra Bridger is a boy born on lothal on empire day to his mother and father Ephraim and Mira Bridger. His family is arrested for treason on the empire, making Ezra a street rat struggling to survive. Ezra has a feeling and finds the ghost crew and they take him in after finding out he is force sensitive. Ezra Finds the Jedi temple on lothal and inside he talks to Yoda and gets a Kyber crystal becoming a real Jedi. Ezra and kanan defeat the Grand inquisitor and manage to escape Vader with the help of Ahsoka tanno, now there on the run from the inquisitors and Vader as the Jedi look for knowledge on how to defeat the sith. Yoda tells them of a sith temple with dark knowledge they can use to find what there looking for. During this mission Ezra finds the former darth now just Maul, Old and broken by years of isolation on the temple. Darth maul kills 3 inquisitor's and blind's Kanan as Ezra and the ghost crew escape Vader with the sith holocron. Time passes and the dark side in the prosses of fully turning Ezra to the dark side but he resist after a failed merging of the holocrons by Maul. This leads Ezra to help other finding out his true mission, to free lothal. Ezra and the ghost team make it to the planet and mostly get nothing. Then the loathwolfs help out our team as they race to free the planet. Kanan helps free Hera but ends up having to Save them by holding off a explosion while they get away. Ezra and the team feel lost without Kanan but look no further for the great white wolf to help Ezra out with the task of protecting the Jedi temple. Ezra after figuring out the secrets of the walls, Enters the world between worlds, a space where all important timelines and events merge. Ezra saves Ahsoka from Vader and sees Kanans sacrifice, and realizing what he has to do. After luring Thrawn back to lothal and using the Strat of having the purgill destroy the blockade, Ezra uses the purgill to take him and Thrawn into hyperspace, never to be see, or so they thought

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
It appears that Ezra underestimated the power of the purgill, not only can they go into hyperspace, they can also hyperwarp. Hyperwarping is when a ship or creature go faster then light speed bending the other dimensions into themselves allowing one to travel into the past, present of future. (Yes I know this is a overdone concept but this is where it gets interesting) Ezra still holding Thrawn blacks out from his injury's and lack of energy, when he awakes he is still in the star destroyer but with a dead Thrawn lying in front of him, He gets up and see how much sand there is and thinks of Tatooine. Ezra then gets a feeling as if many force sensitive being starting coming towards him at once. The overwhelming force cause Ezra to black out one more time, then awaking in the Jedi medbay on Tython. Ezra wants to attack these new and strange people but after seeing that they healed him and that they have lightsabers, Ezra realizes that they are Jedi. He first askes them how there are so many of them if they have all been killed off but the Jedi do not recall an event know as order 66. Ezra is confused but mostly decides to stay with them until he can get a working ship and find his family, not realizing that he is now in a different time period. Ezra during the final episode of rebels gave his lightsaber to Sabine and because of this does not have a lightsaber, this works perfectly as I will have Ezra construct a new lightsaber incorpering his two masters, Maul for a double bladed saber, and Kanan for the blue kyber crystal.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
For me I feel like I am Ezra. I use form 4 Ataru (Aggression) all the time dueling and it is my dueling specialty, turns out Ezra mainly uses form 4 and a little bit of Makashi and Shien so I will rotate between these forms. Ezra may not have a lightsaber right now witch is why he will make his own, and after being inspired by maul, he creates a dual blue lightsaber. Whenever I am Ezra I will commit to the character totally and act like he does. I plan to soon leave temple guard and join the counselors to hopefully further strengthen my bond with the living force. With my time with Ezra I will strengthen the bonds of the Jedi, making the order stronger than before.

Edit: Added some more wording and spacing along with changing the final question.

Attachments

• Ezra_Bridger_(Star_Wars_Rebels).png
    Ezra_Bridger_(Star_Wars_Rebels).png
    136.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Ezra-Bridger_REBELS-S2_FE.png
    Ezra-Bridger_REBELS-S2_FE.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
+1 Would love to use the character in a future Gamemaster Event to help build his character. Also, would love to write RP events for any other Event Characters to help build immersion and experience.

Lukir

VIP
+1 rebels was kinda meh but had good moments, good luck with the playermodel selections lol

Equin

+1 Ray is a good friend of mine, seems like they have pretty good knowledge of the character, and they would able to play the character well in an RP situation.