Steam Name: ray
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111947686
CC Model ID: models/gonzo/battlelordsskins/white/whitebattlelord3.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Apprentice Ray
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): 1k+ hours

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Means, I fall in my own category not to intervene between the conflict that occurs with Jedi or the Sith. Additionally, I keep to myself and only defend for those who are in need and in the situations that I see fit. I will let the force guide me instead of living by a certain code that Jedi and Sith live by.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: To see the galaxy in a completely different way and become a trusted force user within all of the three factions. I hope to also help the Padawans or Apprentices who need guidance and are not given access to it by their higher-ups. I'm that cool mentor who helps the future of each faction and overall helps them familiarize themselves with the metas and the way of their cultures, respectively. With that, it also helps me stay familiarized with each faction and it gives me time to take a step back and try MY best to block out any impurities that may be causing the force to be unbalanced.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel that I should be allowed to become a Gray on Reborn Gaming because I want to soon, take a break from both factions and focus on what is best for my life within the server. All of this nonsense shoved in our brains isn't helping me better myself physically or mentally and I believe that I were to convert to Grey Jedi, I would finally master what I've been striving to master, self balance. Grey is a color between White and Black, Jedi being white and Sith being black, that is where I feel I fall into at this point in time, the grey area in between both of them. No disrespect to any faction but, I believe the galaxy needs more mentors who are NOT bias to their own faction and overall, help them. Additionally, I feel that I am a great fit for a Grey Jedi who seeks to bring balance to the Grey Order in our own peaceful way without any destruction. Lastly, I would like to say that feel that saying "I should be allowed to get this title" is incorrect. I feel that this title is earned through my respect and time that I've given each faction, respectively.
(I'm going to prioritize knowing the rules and being a grey who stays up to date with faction rules as well)

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Accepted. Please note any issues while on the life or PK's will result in loss of the life. Also ensure to read over the Gray rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.