Rdes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
"if I get unbanned I want to prove that I can prove that I can be on the server and not minge."- RDE Nov 20, 2018 Ban Appeal
"Whether you have noticed it or not I HAVE been trying to change from my mingy self"- RDE Jan 24, 2019 Ban Appeal
Also are we just gonna avoid the parts where RDE lied to try and get warns removed so he wouldn't get banned.

"if I get unbanned I want to prove that I can prove that I can be on the server and not minge."- RDE Nov 20, 2018 Ban Appeal
"Whether you have noticed it or not I HAVE been trying to change from my mingy self"- RDE Jan 24, 2019 Ban Appeal
Also are we just gonna avoid the parts where RDE lied to try and get warns removed so he wouldn't get banned.
At this point, it’s probably higher than 34 chances. Think of all the removed warns, lenient verbal warnings, and non perma bans.

Hpack

VIP
-1 For reasons stated above. You've had 4 times to reform but time and time again that hasn't been the case. You're not a bad kid but you've been given too many chances and its frustrating to see people who have been perma banned come back and nothing comes of it. I'm all for second chances but my patience runs out after the 3rd or 4th try.

Dxon

VIP
+2, half the people voting here have not even come in contact with you but are just bandwagonning off of others votes. This community isn't fucking perfect, no one ever said it was. There are people here voting like they have never done anything wrong and those people know who they are. Holy fuck guys, why would someone who isn't actually trying to change keep trying to appeal. Keep trying to come back. And if he does come back I know every fucking staff member are just gonna wait there until he does the smallest thing to get him banned again. Everyone at this point are only being toxic, toxic, and more toxic. You guys think that you are all gods and that Rde is some peasant who you all choose to stomp on half minded. The very first time I ever encountered rde when no one was around bulling the fucking kid he did the nicest thing too me, I was looking for matts to build a kingsblade because I was a level 20 who wanted some cool to have. He gave me every piece of matt he had and what did he ask for? Jack shit. When you arent all being complete and udder assholes to him, hes nice, considerate, caring and honest. This server only fucking bullies him because they see other people do it and its fucking sickening. Before half of the people who are gonna quote me saying "I never did anything and he did this or that". I wanna see you play a server when your young and have everyone there trying to piss you off, trying to be a dick to you, ruining your time trying to play a game. I am almost positive if you say right now you did nothing and he was mean to you, its either because he dealt with this shit everyday. Or your lieing out of your ass rn and you need to grow up.

Its a community, not a fucking slaughter house for rde. So act like a community and work together, stop being so toxic to him and maybe he wont be bad to you.

And for the he had other chances, this has always been an issue where people target him on purpose, and the only person who gets in trouble is him. Sometimes he breaks a legit rule, but every other time its invoked by someone being a jerk

Okeas

VIP
-1 was extremely toxic leading up and up to his final perma ban. I’d say have him wait as long as Shade or a few months

+2, half the people voting here have not even come in contact with you but are just bandwagonning off of others votes. This community isn't fucking perfect, no one ever said it was. There are people here voting like they have never done anything wrong and those people know who they are. Holy fuck guys, why would someone who isn't actually trying to change keep trying to appeal. Keep trying to come back. And if he does come back I know every fucking staff member are just gonna wait there until he does the smallest thing to get him banned again. Everyone at this point are only being toxic, toxic, and more toxic. You guys think that you are all gods and that Rde is some peasant who you all choose to stomp on half minded. The very first time I ever encountered rde when no one was around bulling the fucking kid he did the nicest thing too me, I was looking for matts to build a kingsblade because I was a level 20 who wanted some cool to have. He gave me every piece of matt he had and what did he ask for? Jack shit. When you arent all being complete and udder assholes to him, hes nice, considerate, caring and honest. This server only fucking bullies him because they see other people do it and its fucking sickening. Before half of the people who are gonna quote me saying "I never did anything and he did this or that". I wanna see you play a server when your young and have everyone there trying to piss you off, trying to be a dick to you, ruining your time trying to play a game. I am almost positive if you say right now you did nothing and he was mean to you, its either because he dealt with this shit everyday. Or your lieing out of your ass rn and you need to grow up.

Its a community, not a fucking slaughter house for rde. So act like a community and work together, stop being so toxic to him and maybe he wont be bad to you.

And for the he had other chances, this has always been an issue where people target him on purpose, and the only person who gets in trouble is him. Sometimes he breaks a legit rule, but every other time its invoked by someone being a jerk
You say that people voting are bandwagoning, but I’m pretty sure you joined the server after his ban, so technically you are the one bandwagoning. The people voting are the older players who know that he’s had enough chances, and never took them.

"Act like a community and work together, stop being so toxic". "You guys think you are all gods", "Your lieing out of ass rn and need to grow up", "I know every fucking staff member are just gonna wait there until he does the smallest thing" Almost every single person to -1,2,3,4,or 5 has not been toxic and has been respectfully giving there input on why they think that RDE should stay banned, and you saying remarks like this isn't you working with anyone just you saying shit that doesn't need to be said, "Why would someone who isn't actually trying to change keep trying to appeal. Keep trying to come back", probably because he has spent money on the server but IDK thats a good question why did he get 3 appeals accepted and never changed those times? we have given RDE the chances he has wanted and if we don't tell him no he is going to keep making promises we all know he won't keep.

Hpack

VIP
"Act like a community and work together, stop being so toxic". "You guys think you are all gods", "Your lieing out of ass rn and need to grow up", "I know every fucking staff member are just gonna wait there until he does the smallest thing" Almost every single person to -1,2,3,4,or 5 has not been toxic and has been respectfully giving there input on why they think that RDE should stay banned, and you saying remarks like this isn't you working with anyone just you saying shit that doesn't need to be said, "Why would someone who isn't actually trying to change keep trying to appeal. Keep trying to come back", probably because he has spent money on the server but IDK thats a good question why did he get 3 appeals accepted and never changed those times? we have given RDE the chances he has wanted and if we don't tell him no he is going to keep making promises we all know he won't keep.
Well said, thank you Arata

FFS I just typed out like 4 more paragraph tearing every single point Dxon made apart and the page refreshes and I lose it all. Rip me.
The main point my paragraphs were over:
Do you think the community started bullying some random new player who is completely innocent and has done nothing wrong. Fuck no. They saw a loud, annoying, rule breaking person, and got tired of his shit. So maybe some people are biased against him, but to say that it is undeserved is preposterous

Theseus

I can vouch everyone that -1d it any minus was here for him and I would know I been here since late 2.0

Dxon

VIP

Oofer, I have fallen in battle

Dxon

VIP
You say that people voting are bandwagoning, but I’m pretty sure you joined the server after his ban, so technically you are the one bandwagoning. The people voting are the older players who know that he’s had enough chances, and never took them.

Makes no sense, I litteraly said when I first joined the server he was kind to me and gave me his matts. Bruh momento

Estrella

RDE is cool, but in server he is extremely toxic in ways I think he can’t prevent or realize. Do many people have seen this first hand including Arata and myself. That’s why I would -1, I don’t think it’s needed to elaborate any further.

Rde Ren

FFS I just typed out like 4 more paragraph tearing every single point Dxon made apart and the page refreshes and I lose it all. Rip me.
The main point my paragraphs were over:
Do you think the community started bullying some random new player who is completely innocent and has done nothing wrong. Fuck no. They saw a loud, annoying, rule breaking person, and got tired of his shit. So maybe some people are biased against him, but to say that it is undeserved is preposterous
Man I have a nice video to show you

Rde Ren

Exactly what we mean Rde, you always try to have dirt on everyone and if you don’t get your way you try to get them banned or warned.
I wasn’t trying to get dirt on anyone in it. I was recording an event because I like to do that and people just started roasting the shit out of me for no reason.

Rde Ren

When did I lie to get warns removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.