Rdes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxon

VIP
Okay, Ironconian please don't do that again...

Can you also please leave Miles out of this? He allowed you to make your appeal, but you don't need to mention him so you could bring him into this mess when it isn't his job.

You realise that someone said 2 times that miles said he was never getting unbanned. Thats why he put it there

Edit: Why did you type out his full name lmfao XD

Last edited:

Dxon

VIP
6:36
Hey Dude
9:12
Yo
Finally Replies, a little back and forth. That's all good
Then 4 messages in a row, 2 being the same

Kinda looks like spamming and the second screen shot is from another day. Probably wanted you off his back.
Yeah, it didn’t seem like an enthusiastic “go for it!”. He sounded more like”I’m busy, just do it and leave me alone.”

Smh

Okeas

VIP
No, deadass. I was in the TS when miles saw your post and he said something along the lines of how it was bad and I said you should just -5 it and get it over with and he said he doesn’t vote on this stuff. Hence why he’s not here now.

Ahri Tard

Lmao okay, lets just throw away all opinions that aren't the same as mine. People -1 for their own reasons, their votes shouldn't be invalid because you don't think their reasoning is good enough.
You -1 every application on this forum lmao, youre just toxic dude

Redicule

You -1 every application on this forum lmao, youre just toxic dude
Justice I don’t know if you’ve really met him in game he’s actually very nice but can be toxic sometimes he doesn’t -1 for toxicity it’s his honest opinion he doesn’t just +1 because he’s friends with someone

Status
Not open for further replies.