Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Jerr Loves Hentai- IROC TG Padawan Rde
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186748471
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Banning Staff: savage. JvS
Reason for Ban: Using trooper trees
Ban Time: 2 days
What did you do?: During a raid where we were using guns, I used trooper skill trees
Why you should be unbanned: I was playing the whole event and savage told me to come to him. he went invisible and I didn't hear from him until the end of the event. he grabbed me told me that I was using trooper skill trees before the event and I was getting a warning. he returned me I changed my skill trees back and didn't get the warn. I thought he just let me off with a verbal warning and I went along playing. 10 minutes later I got banned. I don't think I should have gotten banned and at least think that I should have been told first. He straight up lied and said I was using the skill trees out of the event and banned me without telling me lying about me getting a warn but then banning me.

Jaffa

VIP
I would like to hear from Savage first, however, if you were given a warning or told you were given a warning then typically a ban wouldn't follow. I will wait for savage then cast my vote :)

-1. If you hadn't been a long-time player and you hadn't flamed on the discord, this would be a neutral.

You flamed the staff member in question on discord after the ban, you've been playing on the server for a long time, and you knowingly broke server rules. While I don't agree with the ban, your actions on the discord afterwards weren't called for either.

Edit: Screenshots of the flaming added under the spoiler.
1540516056609.png
1540516068858.png
1540516079991.png

Last edited:

Rde Ren

-1. If you hadn't been a long-time player and you hadn't flamed on the discord, this would be a neutral.

You flamed the staff member in question on discord after the ban, you've been playing on the server for a long time, and you knowingly broke server rules. While I don't agree with the ban, your actions on the discord afterwards weren't called for either.
it wasn't much flaming i called him an asshole once and said why i was banned

Shepard

Founder
the story i have been told. You were using guns in a event (the event runners were giving guns to people so they didnt have to break rules and take trooper skill trees) they said they never gave you a gun. Savage went to you and said to change it to which you said no. he warned you and left and you kept using trooper guns.

Rde Ren

the story i have been told. You were using guns in a event (the event runners were giving guns to people so they didnt have to break rules and take trooper skill trees) they said they never gave you a gun. Savage went to you and said to change it to which you said no. he warned you and left and you kept using trooper guns.
he came to me said rde come here. went invisible, left and brought me at the end. told me i was getting a warn and to change them. i did. didnt get the warn. got banned

Shepard

Founder
Alright ill lift your ban but just because a event is going on doesnt mean you can just break rules and learn trooper skills trees

Status
Not open for further replies.