Rdes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oat man

Being a kid is no excuse, Ben and I are both teens. Do I get warned? Nope. I mean Ben is even an admin, therefore having 24 warns is way too much. That means you have been in 24 sits, and that's just noted warns, not even counting verbal warns.
Being a kid and a teenager are are two completely different things if you are a kid a lot of people act like you are not a human so no matter what just know that if you have a high pitched voice or a speech impediment
Like me and rde things are a lot harder

Oat man

Have you ever seen ben being bullied for hes age no at least I have not Maybe it is because he Is stuff IDK but if people see he like they see us he would not be stuff

Last edited:
Have you ever seen ben being bullied for hes age no at least I have not Maybe it is because he Is stuff IDK but if people see he like they see us he would not be stuff
regardless of his age, i myself can say that multiple times, both in rp and ooc, rde has minged and broken rules (not just server but faction rules) and went on to do it again, not 30 minutes later.

P

Pallox

He is like 11 right? I don’t think it should be a perma more like a few weeks or something

I was ~14 when I first joined the server. Back then, people hated me because I was annoying and had a high voice. Only a select few liked me. After a year I have matured and grown as a person. Hell, I drive now and I still sound like I'm 12. It's about how you act. You act terribly. You need to improve, a lot. I believe in you, don't let me down.

+2

Being a kid and a teenager are are two completely different things if you are a kid a lot of people act like you are not a human so no matter what just know that if you have a high pitched voice or a speech impediment
Like me and rde things are a lot harder
What the??. People act as if kids arent human?? now thats some dumb shit

Age really has little meaning. People like people for their actions. There's plenty of people who sound similar to Rde that are really cool and likable because of the way they act. Its all in the actions.

Shippy

+2 (gold vip in game dont know if i got vip tag yet on website) anyway i feel Bad for Rde i mean it takes time to mature i mean hell im being called a meme by viv and being called toxic but i think he should be given a chance that way someone can help him instead of saying "PERM BAN" everytime he gets a warn.

Sitrin

VIP
=
He should have at least a 2 week ban, using the constant excuse of "being young and therefor I am still maturing" isn't gonna cut it no more, 20 or 25 warns what ever, you should really have learned after a while that what you are doing is wrong, either keep the perma ban or a 2 week ban AT LEAST would be the best.

Dwayne

VIP
Yall need to chill out, anzatis and spectres warns are almost all legit, if they say otherwise dont believe them, as for anyone arguing in this thread I see no point to it. Grow up and learn to be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.