REBORN-GAMING marathon

IROCONIAN

We all have obligations outside of this server that keeps us busy. REBORN is a release, a place where we can be heroes and villians and have fun with people who are on the other side of the world. As of late due to school, sports and other hobies most of us cannot invest the time we have been.

you can certainly watch Zozo streams as they are hella entertaining until he devestated me.... twitch.tv/zozomorningstar

I propose we do a ONLINE marathon and the server fork over some sweet reward for first place.

the rules:
From Restart it begins, you log in and stay online longer than anyone else during the period between restarts. Maybe we can do 24hr Marathon and have 1st 2nd and 3rd place.

you can AFK but hopefully REBORN can put on a bunch of events during this with near lucrative rewards to the marathon to keep people playing. I suggest it be on a weekday close to the end of the week, thursday would be perfect.

ofcourse this is to get more people online longer but we could possibly do this once a month as a way to give players that are not able to play for 3 or 4 hrs a day a way to assist the server by afk instead of logging off.
d1b89468b02fa81a67ef1f71cb1d58ea.jpg

also, We should have a standing war on a planet of our choosing. after additional planets are added, have both factions line up against each other. then send in certain levels like below 100. then below 180. the all players above lvl 180 join in the fight in 5 minute waves. unlimited lives but once you die you have to wait for the next wave. maybe make it 10 minutes. have like a 2hr standing war and see which sides spirit breaks first.

Redicule

I would play and stream the 24 hours straight as long as it’s on a Saturday starting later in the day