Receiving Damage

Lukir

VIP
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed or not, but I thought I remember the old days having a somewhat transparent red to your screen when taking damage, I can see how during dueling it can be distracting, but I feel like if we came up with another idea, maybe make the red less visible? I do kinda miss it, but I can live without it, I just wanted to post this to see what people thought of it.

Footra

VIP
yeah sometimes when im fighting someone it’s extremely hard to tell who the one taking damage is because it gives the same sound regardless of if you or your opponent gets hit

I propose maybe some sound or tell client side that you got hit
And maybe a little sound when you hit your opponent

Lukir

VIP
I forgot this existed because I always would disable it due to fire blades.
yeah sometimes when im fighting someone it’s extremely hard to tell who the one taking damage is because it gives the same sound regardless of if you or your opponent gets hit

I propose maybe some sound or tell client side that you got hit
And maybe a little sound when you hit your opponent
True Metro, but yeah I seriously have trouble keeping count of my health just because I can't tell who is taking damage in a fight...

Ronnie

Owner
It was very obnoxiously bright during development for some reason. It's been on our list to add it back in in a different way, and we'll get it done as we make our way down our list.