Redicule Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redicule

Please make sure you have read https://reborngaming.net/forums/threads/staff-application-information.32/ before applying to become staff.

Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Redicule
Your steamID: Ill update in a minute
Your current rank: VIP I think
Amount of Warns: use to be like 2

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 2 years or something
Current level within the server: 0

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2pm-12pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Any

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): N/A
Position(s):
Time as position(s):
Brief overview of the position(s):
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Redicuke Here], have permission from [Whiskey+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I’ve been here for a while things have always been a shit show and generally just wanna help out if I can. I’ve been here since the start of 3.0 playing throughout most of Reborns time since I joined. I’ve typically always been around with some of my longest breaks being right about when the server was closing. Not looking for any special position really but just the opportunity to help out if it’s given.

Loody

VIP
+1 would be nice to give you a chance. Dont know if right of the start is the best bet but I will still +1

Neutral app needs work. I havent plaged with u in a year you did have quite a temler i would like to play with u and see how things have changed

-1 I like you as a person but I don't really trust you with power. Maybe you've changed but I can't really see that until the Server starts up since you never stick around in Discord

Whiskey

For now denied. Play on the server and show that you have matured and are not a minge anymore, then reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.