Redicules Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redicule

Also for anyone that has already voted or not could you read my event and tell me if you think it would be good or not

Charger

I don't believe you have the maturity to be a gamemaster. I also don't trust you with the ability to spawn in items etc.

also not trusted to spawn in items, hes asked me multiple times to add a backdoor or to give him spawned in items

Point proven.

Kuki

-1 reticle are u really becoming thirteen cause less than 5 months ago your said you were a 4th grader or something and what I’ve heard you can be toxic and immature plus u r prob 10 years old or that’s at least what you sound like

Redicule

-1 reticle are u really becoming thirteen cause less than 5 months ago your said you were a 4th grader or something and what I’ve heard you can be toxic and immature plus u r prob 10 years old or that’s at least what you sound like
I never said anything like that you always say stuff like this and I honestly have no idea where you get it from

IROCONIAN

Thought you quit? Also, I really don’t care if you think I’m toxic, I’m not applying for staff. He is also banned for toxicity from server and discord right now lmfao. Why you calling me toxic when the person applying is banned, and you support him?
you are toxic and quite irrelevant when you post on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.