Reflection lightning

Rightpop

I strongly believe that you should make a mechanic that allows you to reflect lightning instead of making it so you take the full damn damage. Example: Windu reflecting Palpatines force lightning back on him. For balancing purpose I have brought a few ideas
Force lightning: you can reflect all of it when blocking
Lightning stream: you can reflect half of it but take the other half of damage example let’s say it does 24 damage, have you reflect 12 damage on the force user and then have you take 12 of the damage.
Lightning Strike: you take 75% of the damage but can only reflect 25 of it back.
Keep in mind this is only when blocking, I feel like it’s another alternative to nerf force lightning.

Dread

VIP
-Like Oil said we get one tapped (if you can land all heavy ticks).
-Sorcs and Sages have garbage saber damage. myself I have a Legendary crystal and I am using Mauls hilt and the most damage I do is 130 (Lights) and ~198 (Heavies) forcing us to heavily use our force abilities.
- Sorcs and sages have been nerfed enough as is.
lightning stream used to do 20 dmg per tick now it does 17 and we get slower while using it
Force lightning does a solid 7 dmg per tick
Force Affliction used to tick faster and do more dmg
In our force trees the more force we have the slower we are
=====================================================================================
So as for this suggestion I am a HARD no for this. Due to our recent nerf this would make Sage/Sorc utterly unplayable and unappealing.
If you are making this suggestion because you cant fight Sage/Sorcs just go and learn and your already faster than a Sage/sorc + do more damage

Boomer

VIP
-Sorcs and Sages have garbage saber damage. myself I have a Legendary crystal and I am using Mauls hilt and the most damage I do is 130 (Lights) and ~198 (Heavies) forcing us to heavily use our force abilities.
lightning stream used to do 20 dmg per tick now it does 17 and we get slower while using it
=====================================================================================
So as for this suggestion I am a HARD no for this. Due to our recent nerf this would make Sage/Sorc utterly unplayable and unappealing.
If you are making this suggestion because you cant fight Sage/Sorcs just go and learn and your already faster than a Sage/sorc + do more damage
Dude I have an artifact and guardian still only does 112 dmg, even with max character stat damage buff

Boomer

VIP
Also I’m neutral on this since sorcs are easy to kill with a good heavy but I don’t like some,of their force powers

Maybe make it so you can block lightning but you still take 20-50% of the damage and it drains your stanima a lot but then increase the time you can keep force lightning going. Reflecting it is dumb since Sage/Sorc have no HP.