Remvys ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and Discord/Teamspeak name: Remvy
Banning Staff: rocky or observer idk i just got insta banned without warning
Reason for Ban: no intent to rp , come back when you feel like not crossing lines
Ban Time: 24 hours
What did you do?: i kept crossing the line that was to the elevator when ppl were guarding it because there was nothing to do and i didnt think they cared because they were pushing a droid prop that was on the ground and they were using force powers on me even before i crossed the line
Why you should be unbanned: i was messing around with everyone else

Last edited:
+2, but I have a reason why, if the reason is that you crossed a line, it could have been handled in RP, he could have gotten exiled or demoted, not instantly banned. I think banning even for a day is a over reaction. If we ban people who cross the line then might as well start a list.

Sigma

+1 There's no reason he should have been banned for that. That should be something handled in RP, not by staff. He also should have gotten a warning from staff first because he clearly didn't know it was a staff issue till after he was banned. Pretty sure everyone was messing around today and only some people got in trouble for it.

+1 Can only agree to the statements above^. Should have been handled in RP and in the worst case a proper warn before a ban.... Is there no punishment/handling guide for the staff or?

Denied.

You have already spoken to both me and Nabe about this matter prior to this post and have been told that it will not be overturned. Given that you already knew prior to posting this that it would not be changed, this appeal is a only attempt to alter community perceptions about the event and have them take pity on you.

You were already told multiple times, in roleplay, to stop pushing the DC elevator button, trying to get into the elevator, and crossing the line in front of the elevator. IG had already killed you multiple times prior you successfully making it into the elevator and laughing once you were inside and going up to the DC chambers. With a name like "Nabe's Fanboy", it was clear to me that you switched from your Jedi life to a Sith life in order to do nothing else than minge and give no attempt at roleplay.

The droid prop I fixed. It's not a normal prop, it's the perma-propped ammo droid for troopers in the spawn room. I have no idea how it got stuck in the spawn door. But when someone calls an admin to get unstuck from the door and you're the one that is causing a big scene, it isn't a good look. While I am not saying you can't have fun and messing around won't happen, there was 40+ players on and you were actively being stopped by IG who were also telling you to stop.

You are a veteran community member who has a good understanding of our core rules. A warn woild solve nothing because you already know better. This type of behavior for our older community members will be handled on a no-tolerance basis, and this ban reflects that.

Status
Not open for further replies.