Steam Name -Remvy
Steam ID -STEAM_0:0:460160177
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - R- app / Remvy - Pad
Server Playtime - 5 days but in total 2k+hours on reborn
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2,900
Warn Count - 0
Age - 14

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP+

FORCE USER
[x ]
Requires VIP+

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP+

LORE CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP+ & Lore Character Package
QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe? the deep lore for you can look up a name for so many sith lords darths or emperors and get a story of their entire life and the movies made me enjoy the battle between jedi and sith.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history? Remvy , and i used this name the last time i was a gray and i hanged around all the other gray jedi at the time which was sigma and koint and we just ran around fighting sith and jedi that tried to attack us.

What drew you to the character role you have selected? ive always enjoyed being neutral and being able to choose if i want to side with anyone i wanted to and do whatever i want and not have to follow any codes.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story? to make a lot of allies and create good relations between both factions and explore the galaxy using my power with the force to take down any foes and help people that are in need.

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities? as a gray i shouldnt be bounded to the light or darkness and use the force as i please because as a grey jedi i dont align with sith or jedi i decide what i do and when i want to do things and not let anyone control me and what i do because that is what i believe in as a grey jedi.

What is your character’s goal within the Force? is to go around and make friends with everyone and teach them things they may not know and defend people that need to be defended and if i believe i need to fight for something i will use the force to fight for it and i will use my skills to lead my own path so i can explore everything the galaxy has to offer and meet a lot of interesting people.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force? the force is in everything and only some can harness it and use its power for good or for evil but as a grey we balance the evil and good for power and to lead our own way to live life as we want to.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes? the jedi seek knowledge and peace within the galaxy and the sith want to gain power and conquer the galaxy and as a grey i dont believe in either i only believe in guiding myself in my own way.

Last edited:

Sauron

-2 All your answers are very generic when it comes to Gray Jedi. Maybe expand on some of your answers and I’ll probably change my answer.

Sloth

+3 Remvy has proven in the past that he can be serious when he wants too and I believe that he is a good candidate for Gray Jedi

Sauron

-2 All your answers are very generic when it comes to Gray Jedi. Maybe expand on some of your answers and I’ll probably change my answer.
Changing my option to Neutral you changed some of your answers but left some the same. Take a look at Koints application for an example. Also this is an event character you’ll be working directly with Game master try to really expand on what your character especially on your last two answers.

Changing my option to Neutral you changed some of your answers but left some the same. Take a look at Koints application for an example. Also this is an event character you’ll be working directly with Game master try to really expand on what your character especially on your last two answers.
ronnie is gonna make it like old grey jedi

Ronnie

Owner
I debated on this for a while, since this application was posted, and I have made up my mind that this application is DENIED.
I'd also like to clarify why; the new Force Sensitive event characters are not the Grey Jedi of the past.
They're supposed to be characters for players to interact with to truly challenge their perceptions of the Force and their own faction and form fun, challenging, and interesting interactions in PassiveRP with the separate factions.
This application does not show any reason why your character would not simply fall to the temptations of the dark side without the mastery of the Order to guide them, or even a correct understanding of the Force and the Galaxy.
Indeed, you say in one of your answers "because that is what i believe in as a grey jedi" instead of explaining why your character believes it.
Additionally, you have already been banned for doing exactly what we don't want Grey Jedi for; i.e., going to faction homeworlds on an alt character and minging.
As a result of all of these things, that is why your application is denied. I think you have made progress but you are not to this level of passiveRP yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.