Replace the Climb SWEP

Bants

Alot of people including myself understand that climb swep is broken, and its broken because you can surf across tatooine like a madman and I think that it should be replaced with something more balanced like a grapple hook or something similar.

It's literally as easy as that, you can catch up to a trooper if they are "Surfing" around tatooine in a matter of seconds by force leaping to them, spam bhopping can just be warned.
sorry thats not how it works. they can just spam it.

AbootZ

+1 Add Grapples and make it that if you get caught you can release your self in 1 sec by pressing E, some people have lots of troubles with the Climb swep, you can only climb on a flat wall and nothing else.

+1 Add Grapples and make it that if you get caught you can release your self in 1 sec by pressing E, some people have lots of troubles with the Climb swep, you can only climb on a flat wall and nothing else.
i don't play on the server, but that's false. you can climb over any surface if you're good enough. climb swep takes practice, grapple hook is the loser's way out. especially with the 6 jump thing.

besides that, im 90% sure it was deemed that bhopping with climb swep was against the rules (at least when i played)

AbootZ

i don't play on the server, but that's false. you can climb over any surface if you're good enough. climb swep takes practice, grapple hook is the loser's way out. especially with the 6 jump thing.

besides that, im 90% sure it was deemed that bhopping with climb swep was against the rules (at least when i played)
Some people have bad PCs that makes it hard for them to climb, and it just makes your hands get tired and that could be bad for medical problems.
if there is grapples Bhopping wont be a thing for troopers any more.

Tubbs

Some people have bad PCs that makes it hard for them to climb, and it just makes your hands get tired and that could be bad for medical problems.
if there is grapples Bhopping wont be a thing for troopers any more.
I was climbsweping with sub 10 fps the 6 jumps is enough to get ontop of almost any building so you just spam mouse 1 and hold w. Bad PC is an excuse, put in the time to learn something and you will.

Tubbs

The grapple is worse than the Climbswep in almost everyway, the only thing better is its skill floor. The grapple gun would be a large nerf to troopers