Report on Caitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

VIP
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Atlas

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Caitlyn

Reason: Okay so I'm gonna start this off with a story.

LIke 3 months ago or whenever caitlyn joined, she was being overwhelmed by everyone in the community for being shepards new gf. I noticed this and tried to talk to her about it. Tried to calm her down and the conversation ended up with us telling each other extremely personal information. One of said extremely personal information was about me talking about killing myself. Caitlyn wanted to know a little bit more about shepard so I told her one of the interactions I had with shepard where shepard helped me get some real help because I was suicidal. Shepard helped me take this whole thing seriously and go to the psychiatrist.

See, I had this conversation with her out of confidence that she wouldn't share this information with ANYONE, but now she has and to make it worse, with the whole forums. She has crossed the line this time and i want her out of this community either perm or for an extended period.

This whole thing has made me extremely upset and honestly if I wasn't on my anti-depressants right now, I probably would have already straight up quit my dev job and left the community out of fear of getting mocked for what she said, but I'm past that now. I want her gone. For good.

Proof(Highly recommended):
1551415740294.png
Additional Info if there is any: I'd like to also mentioned I not once threatened to kill myself to get my dev job back. I had a serious, adult conversation with shepard to get my dev job back and shepard can confirm. So she is not only leaking extremely personal and private information, she is just slandering my name at this point.

acid

VIP
+1, Totally unacceptable on what she said. She's also very toxic towards the community telling people to kill them selves , etc.

Atlas

VIP
shes already fucking banned
from what? the server? the discord? the forums? imo she needs to be banned on all 3. she needs a break from this community

edit: hey guys just wanna let u know that she's been completely unbanned on the forums and discord (she called someone the n word on discord) haha very nice guys. i love it when a toxic bully doesnt get punished. /s

Status
Not open for further replies.