Report on envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre8105

Tbh your a child you got the item back he got banned thats enough, leave it
Honestly you guys all need to grow tf up seeing this petty shit just annoys me
Veon who invited yo bitchass back here, mate you trying to throw down in Starcraft, cause I swear to f0king christ i'll throwdown rn

Rde Ren

are you guys kidding me? Your saying if you rob a bank and return the money you dont get arrested? LMAO he returned it cause he thought I knew he was the one who took it.

Shade Tano

I don’t get it someone steals jewelry from the store but he returns it back he shouldn’t get any punishment for it
Fucking christ

Mimiik

VIP
Neutral, overall the situation is pretty shitty. Sure Boomer had lost his hilt and eventually got it back after 5 or so hours. And sure Envy only got a 12 hour ban that he could sleep through. The situation has been dealt with and now a decent majority knows not to trade or interact with Envy now. If you really wanna keep on pushing for a bigger ban then go on ahead, but it's kinda petty. You're pushing for someone else in a community to get further punishment after it was already handled. Also age doesn't matter, how about we all treat each other like adults rather than kids? Unless some of you want to act like kids, then you'll be dealt with... like kids. Also any comparison to IRL crimes isn't a valid point, because there is much more on the line IRL rather than in game. In game the most you can get (depending on severity) is a perma ban for the most severe actions. But in IRL you can get shot for doing stuff like that, and you know DIE. Honestly what's going to satisfy you, seeing someone removed from a server, or you getting a hilt back? Because you're asking for a lot...

Loody

VIP
Denied/Closed.
The player has been banned and he also returned the items,He has already received punishment and this thread is just turning toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.