Report on envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

Damn it was envy, but he did return the hilt I don't believe there should be any punishments handed down. -1

Damn it was envy, but he did return the hilt I don't believe there should be any punishments handed down. -1
To me he still took something with out permission for an extended amount of time and only might've returned it due to what Vick told him. But after I saw his pm to boomer which was /pm boomer do you want a saber. Now that was sent after the dante was taken and I found that to either be taughting or him trying to possible sell him back his saber. So I banned him for 12 hours but its 3 am so sleep will suck up most of it. Regardless if a joke or not he still broke the rules. I will say this to rde and who ever was in the video if you are in a situation like this again call staff it's what we are there for dont try and handle things yourself cuz it ended up being more on the side of harassment

Boomer

VIP
This is honestly so dumb. He gave the item back get over it. Honestly you guys were harassing him in this after he done did the right thing and gave it back. Y'all should be warned for harassment at this point
Yeah, he gave it back after 5 and a half hours of me worrying, finding people all over planets, calling admins, and trying to report this. I have no fucking idea why he took it in the first place. He also changed his name to Gang Gang Lord, and started being real shady as he handed back the item, then leaped away, then changed his name back to envy, thinking we wouldn’t know his true identity.

+1 back in 2.0, I got a 2 week ban from Rowe Crimson for scamming somebody even though I gave t back 30 minutes after the event. The guy who I took it from even said to shorten the ban right before Rowe did it. If you can hold onto something of somebody’s for 6 hours, and lie to staff about having it, you should be punished more severely. I’m not saying 2 weeks like what I got, but more than just 12 hours

PS: That was the only ban I’d ever gotten on the server so 😕

-1 Now I can't say what envy said but I don't belive a ban is in order most likely a warn, now if he does this anymore that may need to be changed.

Boomer

VIP
-1 Now I can't say what envy said but I don't belive a ban is in order most likely a warn, now if he does this anymore that may need to be changed.
Just a warn? Did you see my replies above? He returned it when we caught him, without an admin. He knew he would be in trouble, he was very shady as he did, he is just digging himself into a bigger hole. He deserves more than a warn, and more then a 12 hour ban.

Theseus

Just a warn? Did you see my replies above? He returned it when we caught him, without an admin. He knew he would be in trouble, he was very shady as he did, he is just digging himself into a bigger hole. He deserves more than a warn, and more then a 12 hour ban.
Are you kidding me. Just because you thinks it cause you caught him doesn't mean that. And if he gave it back theres nothing wrong now. What would be the point now. You have your item back. He got a ban and he righted his wrong.

Are you kidding me. Just because you thinks it cause you caught him doesn't mean that. And if he gave it back theres nothing wrong now. What would be the point now. You have your item back. He got a ban and he righted his wrong.
He got a ban that he could go to bed, and wake up with it gone. It should be a longer punishment than 12 hours

Veon

Tbh your a child you got the item back he got banned thats enough, leave it
Honestly you guys all need to grow tf up seeing this petty shit just annoys me

Boomer

VIP
Yeah 6 hours after he totally did nothing wronh

Boomer

VIP
He legit woke up probably to a very short ban and im 13 I think I’m pretty grown this shit annoys me there’s nothing “petty” about it I want him to fucking be punished for what he did more then 12 hours

That's not called for on a report let's reframe from saying things like that. And about that video we do have staff for a reason u dont need to take things into your own hands. Like how u guys reach out to me at 3am I gladly got on to help

Status
Not open for further replies.