Report on Funkle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

VIP
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Senior Paladin Knight Mira Thrain - STEAM_0:1:105623763

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Funkle - STEAM_0:1:156472445 (If you want Clunky - STEAM_0:1:94582376)

Reason: Watching someone else harass me in game over being a girl and then joining in and calling me a trap.

Proof(Highly recommended): https://plays.tv/video/5d13deb17486e0dda7/garrys-mod-06-26-2019-05-08-21

Additional Info if there is any: I've been dealing with stuff like this since I started playing on the server. I haven't spoken up about it until now because I thought people would get over it but it's obviously not stopping. If I can't trust a Mod to stop it when they are right there witnessing it, that's a major concern. He should have told his friend to stop firstly, then secondly shouldn't have called me a trap. I didn't want to start resorting to reporting people on the server but I will if it means that's the only way to get people to stop with this behavior.

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
+3
As a mod he shouldn’t be calling anyone a trap as that is toxic. He should of told the player to stop being toxic. This isn’t behaviour a staff member should have as he is there to better the experience for players not be toxic and let his friend be toxic.

-1 call a damm sit, tbh girls on this server dont always work well with others. if you dont like it LET OTHERS KNOW, thats like getting shot and not calling the cops.

Mira

VIP
-1 call a damm sit, tbh girls on this server dont always work well with others. if you dont like it LET OTHERS KNOW, thats like getting shot and not calling the cops.
..Funkle is a Moderator. He was right there witnessing something happening. He should have stopped it and then instead he joined in on the toxic behavior. I don't understand your comment at all.

Theseus

-1 You could tell the guy is joking and anzati is right you should've called a sit maybe finkle couldn't hear or wasnt paying attention

Kice

VIP
-1 Maybe tell them that you don't like being called a trap? Im pretty sure Funkle had no malevolent intend behind calling you a trap. Also if it really bothered you maybe call staff next time.

Caitlyn

+1000 @Mira

I've dealt with the same kind of shit either harassment or someone just being a dick for no fucking reason, and for some reason, staff or players are almost never punished for it unless I cry to higher ranks about it. I know for 100000% fact every other female on this server has experienced this kind of harassment and toxicity.

Personally, I've learned to ignore it for the most part, but it's still being an asshole and I really hope people actually start getting punished for these behaviors. Funkle should have 100% told that apprentice to fuck off and should have never randomly insulted you and called you a trap. We aren't allowed to call people the N-word, we can't really get away with calling people the F word or anything racist or offensive to a group. Calling girls a trap is offensive to a lot of people and you should knock it off.

Not only that, stop calling it a "joke" I don't randomly go on the street insulting people or harassing them and then say "im just joking" and act like im all good and did nothing wrong or weird.

You can joke to your friends, fuck around and call them names. But Im not your friend Idk you so dont joke with me and insult me.

Sniper

+1000 @Mira

I've dealt with the same kind of shit either harassment or someone just being a dick for no fucking reason, and for some reason, staff or players are almost never punished for it unless I cry to higher ranks about it. I know for 100000% fact every other female on this server has experienced this kind of harassment and toxicity.

Personally, I've learned to ignore it for the most part, but it's still being an asshole and I really hope people actually start getting punished for these behaviors. Funkle should have 100% told that apprentice to fuck off and should have never randomly insulted you and called you a trap. We aren't allowed to call people the N-word, we can't really get away with calling people the F word or anything racist or offensive to a group. Calling girls a trap is offensive to a lot of people and you should knock it off.

Not only that, stop calling it a "joke" I don't randomly go on the street insulting people or harassing them and then say "im just joking" and act like im all good and did nothing wrong or weird.

You can joke to your friends, fuck around and call them names. But Im not your friend Idk you so dont joke with me and insult me.
wait you can + that much?

Aru

Staff has dealt with problems in front of them, no sit was needed to be called since they were right there to deal with it. There were times minges came on to the server and a staff member was able to take care of it. Harassment isnt good no matter who it is.

..Funkle is a Moderator. He was right there witnessing something happening. He should have stopped it and then instead he joined in on the toxic behavior. I don't understand your comment at all.
How did he join in? Maybe he wasnt listening? Half the time i dont listen to women doesnt mean im gonna go disrespect one the next day?

Caitlyn

How did he join in? Maybe he wasnt listening? Half the time i dont listen to women doesnt mean im gonna go disrespect one the next day?

Lol how is he not listening? He literally responded with "shes a trap" literally with perfect context to the situation.

Mira

VIP
You really don't make any sense. If you watched the video you could see that he was obviously listening and responded to what was happening in the conversation.

To those saying 'call a sit' - why should I have to call for a sit when a Mod is sitting there listening to what is going on? He should have handled the issue.

Being toxic in any way is not okay and shouldn't be acceptable. Caitlyn's pretty much summed up everything I've had to say to your arguments about what happened. Any attempt at excuses is just pitiful in my opinion.

Like I said, I've been dealing with this for awhile. I have shown people I don't like it when they are toxic to me. I shouldn't HAVE TO show people I don't like it when they call me these things. It shouldn't be allowed or happening in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.