Report on Funkle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

VIP
Like I said in my initial post and piggy-backing off of what Caitlyn said, I have to deal with this stuff every time I log into the server. I'm sick of dealing with it and I don't think a moderator should be letting this behavior happen. I just expected better out of him/the staff team.

Funkle knows that this has been happening to me because he was one of the staff members that dealt with another one of my reports about someone harassing me in game when they were screaming "Catfish" at me during an event in the middle of like the entire server. I've been called a ho, a trap, a catfish, and a multitude of other insults on this server that I've just tried to get over. I've just had enough.

Also, Funkle needs to be better trained. He came up to me in game and said that 'he didn't have to handle it because I didn't put it in the report chat'. I'm sure that's not how it is. He knew better. He was chosen as staff to uphold the rules, and I just feel like he failed at it here and did something messed up as well.

Funkle

Like I said in my initial post and piggy-backing off of what Caitlyn said, I have to deal with this stuff every time I log into the server. I'm sick of dealing with it and I don't think a moderator should be letting this behavior happen. I just expected better out of him/the staff team.

Funkle knows that this has been happening to me because he was one of the staff members that dealt with another one of my reports about someone harassing me in game when they were screaming "Catfish" at me during an event in the middle of like the entire server. I've been called a ho, a trap, a catfish, and a multitude of other insults on this server that I've just tried to get over. I've just had enough.

Also, Funkle needs to be better trained. He came up to me in game and said that 'he didn't have to handle it because I didn't put it in the report chat'. I'm sure that's not how it is. He knew better. He was chosen as staff to uphold the rules, and I just feel like he failed at it here and did something messed up as well.
I didn't say " 'he didn't have to handle it because I didn't put it in the report chat' " i said i don't have to stand up for her and she could have said something about it being a problem (talking about taking care of the guy talking to her)

Aru

Some people need to get off of their high horse. It might be a petty complaint for some but you dont know what is going on behind the scenes of their lives. Maybe this bugs them a lot more than you think. Could be a little, could be a lot. How would you like it if someone teased you on something you really wouldnt like being teased about? Think about it, would you want to? No, you wouldnt. Yes there are times to joke and laugh but other times it does take it too far. People need to understand things can affect others more than you think. I'm sure we can all take this as a lesson to see about being a bit nicer on the server. Just because the internet can be toxic, doesnt mean the server has to. Everything that happens is because we made it that way. So if you are helpful and nice, the server can be the same, if you are toxic and pretty much an asshole, it can turn that way too.

P.S: im not saying this as a "jedi" im saying this straight up because i was bullied before, was teased etc. I didnt like and so I want to ensure that everyone still has fun, and smiling.

Dwayne

VIP
So I'm confused.... you're upset because children act like children.... it happened in front of a mod which he is at fault for not stopping, but it's not that harmful of language used or harassment given, granted if it did effect you greatly you should've spoken up about it? I wouldn't have personally said anything either unless it continued further than that, everyone is affected by words differently I'm sorry you feel harassed but it wasnt made known until now that you classify this as harassment.

At the end of the day again we do apologize for the inconvenience of our staff member, in no way shape or form do I think hatred or bad intentions were purposely directed towards you. One way we can fix this is if on your end, please report it, it's much easier, on our end I can see to them cracking down on any of those remarks towards females in the community, because quite frankly, I have seen it with Caitlyn as well.

Last edited:

Charger

I've talked to Funkle about his conduct on the server and he seems genuinely remorseful about the situation. This whole situation has been a big eye opener for him and I believe it's been a learning experience from which he will move forward and not make the same mistakes again. I also made it clear that he should conduct himself in a professional manner while on the server and we discussed a number of other things related to the situation. The Super Admins will take this report into consideration when we discuss Funkle's trial moderator period.

On a final note, Dwayne's above post covers my opinion pretty well.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.