report on kice

Status
Not open for further replies.

IROCONIAN

Still tho if u felt that either the raid or Czech was enough to stop the deal then u shouldve stopped instead u continued with out telling romeo that u werent going to hand him the money until after you died to me by continuing the duel with out modifications to the verbal contract you two had. By the time u told him you weren't going to hand him the money you lost and he won the duel thus by the time of your death the terms of your agreement have been completed in his favor any modifications after that should be avoided and to me will be a scam
justicars much? good point old chap

IROCONIAN

I don't need 250k, I give out free money like daily. I genuinely think im right.
think is the key word. in all honestly some people operate in the gray long enough they cannot recognize when they should stop thinking and do. you did lose. regardless of your belief there was interference. you lost. let that sink in first and you will see that it is logical that he is rewarded for his victory.

you make this big of a fuss about losing nobody will want to beat you anymore.

Tubbs

I got banned for scamming when I told a guy I would give him 420 credits for something, if that's scamming there is no way this isn't.

Kice

VIP
I got banned for scamming when I told a guy I would give him 420 credits for something, if that's scamming there is no way this isn't.
He would've gotten the money if the duel wasn't interupted by a raid.

Mimiik

VIP
Simple solution, double or nothing. 500k bets instead of 250k? Unless Romeo wants to still fight about it which I can understand, he worked for that 250k and now Kice you're denying him that.

Charger

I've read your arguments against it, but the fact remains you should have voiced your concerns mid duel if Cazech or the raid was that much of a distraction. Instead you chose to continue the duel and now wonder why he's complaining about the money he's rightfully owed for beating you in a duel. People have been banned for scamming over less money as Tubbs has stated. You're a member of the DC squabbling over 250k... show some maturity.

At the earliest convenience you should pay Romeo the money owed or I'll be issuing a ban for scamming.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.