Report on Mojang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimiik

VIP
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Elite Paladin G2 K Mimiik Kell STEAM_0:0:160054615

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: [GM] HGC M1 Darth Moj STEAM_0:0:95304957

Reason: RDM on DT. Happened two times during DT tonight, Friday June 21st @~1am and 2am. First occasion around 1am, I went to Korriban because I saw my Padawan go there and wanted to hang out with some Sith. I was minding my own business not ignited and haven't even said anything to Mojang yet. He started attacking other Jedi then moved on to me until I was killed. The second occasion was at ~2am. I went AFK on Tython near warp pad, and I came back to find that I'm dead. I checked logs and saw it was Mojang. I have a screenshot of log for the second occasion.

Proof(Highly recommended): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/586802256553443328/591526893266927616/unknown.png

Additional Info if there is any: It's happened before on other nights during DT but now it's getting annoying if I just wanna chill on other planets in DT.

Spectre8105

I have no words about the rdm on Tython then suiciding, however, even if it's DT I believe the faction which holds the planet may ask you to leave and you must comply. The possibility could also be that DT was never called, would need to check logs.

Last edited:

MojangZ

Only happened once. I can kill you on korriban because your a jedi on a sith planet. 2nd time was my fault yes. I killed him and I fully agree to it. I was trying to get his attention and I slashed at him.
PS. That part when I suicide was to meet up with someone in korriban.

Edit: It was also DT, so I was just playing around. Didnt think you would go this far...

Last edited:

Kice

VIP
-1 The second RDM wasnt intentional and you were breaking rules yourself by AFKing near the warppad

DT sucks, things like this really is up to staff discretion. I'd personally say, the 1st time around he could of just said "get off the planet." He didn't need to just randomly kill you but I guess its not techincally against DT "rules". And in the 2nd instance, Mojang owns up to it.

Preston

Im gonna have to -1, I understand you're mad about this rdm and I would be a lil salty myself. But y'all should settle your differences in game instead of bringing it to forms and trying to get mojang in trouble. Next time he's on ask for an apology or something. Sorry mimiik.

IROCONIAN

Mimiik this is unfortunate, but i have to -1 this report. he was not being malicious and just had done 2 hrs of a three part rp event. He wanted to duel after and even held down tatooine.
He was likely just being a Sith at the first bit, but you cannot really report someone that killed you when you were afk on a enemy faction planet.

I appreciate that you wanted to bring a perceived injustice to light, do not let this dissuade you from doing so again in the future.

Mojang is an edgy dude but not malicious

Okeas

VIP
No if people are just not stupid it's fun
Or make it where there is no rules except for ones that are needed
Isn't that what downtime is supposed to be? No rules except the ones that are needed? No one seems to know what rules are needed and what can be forgotten about for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.