Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Tyr STEAM_1:0:198888973

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Romeo STEAM_0:0:198941143

Reason: Combat Meditating

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any: It was during DT i saw him killing a padawan and i ran at him to kill him (ROLEPLAY) and he got mad and said "STOP RDMing" lmao, he's level 250 + DC and should know all the rules even during DT you're not allowed to combat meditate

romeo

VIP
Me that padawan and another padawan were 2v1ing i killed one padawan and then asked if i could finish him he agreed and tyr came up as i was killing him, tyr attacked me and i told him not to RDM yet he continued without asking what happened, so i ran and healed

Tyr

VIP
Me that padawan and another padawan were 2v1ing i killed one padawan and then asked if i could finish him he agreed and tyr came up as i was killing him, tyr attacked me and i told him not to RDM yet he continued without asking what happened, so i ran and healed
I wasn't there to hear what the padawan said, and still not a reason to combat meditate

romeo

VIP
not hearing what was happening isnt a reason to RDM, unless staff have any more questions im done responding to you

Tyr

VIP
not hearing what was happening isnt a reason to RDM, unless staff have any more questions im done responding to you
It's called Roleplay, what would a jedi do when he sees a sith kill a jedi in front of him? lmao

romeo

VIP
When I was staff I warned Romeo at least three different times for this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
youve only warned me 2 times total and none of them were combat healing
actually none of my warns are for combat healing

Last edited:

Xar

VIP
-1 you used burnout on me, Romeo and Maksim before that for no reason. That simply counts as attempted RDM even tough it’s DT.

Last edited:

Dxon

VIP
-2, tyr was attempting to rdm him. Also, rp is not enforced. You cant attacks someone in rp if they never intended to rp with you lel

Status
Not open for further replies.