Report on Romeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbs

If Hitler reported someone for murdering a baby would it be ok for that man to murder a baby? Why are you -1ing when there is legit video evidence of him healing in combat. Tyr is a Jedi and Romeo is a Sith, if Tyr wanted to he can kill a Sith on Tython during down time he can making it not RDM.

Tyr

VIP
If Hitler reported someone for murdering a baby would it be ok for that man to murder a baby? Why are you -1ing when there is legit video evidence of him healing in combat. Tyr is a Jedi and Romeo is a Sith, if Tyr wanted to he can kill a Sith on Tython during down time he can making it not RDM.
This is the reborn community......

Dxon

VIP

If im not mistaken and dont full quote me on this, you cant just kos anyone on your planet who isnt suppose to be there unless a higher up in the ranks makes it apparent, not to mention if that is the case im p sure they need to be warned to leave.

Idk I may be wrong but if im right or got the aspect right then tyr was rdming him.

Romeo shouldnt have healed sure yeah duh

But at the same time tyr shouldnt be rdming people or attempting to rdm people like he normally does

Tubbs

If im not mistaken and dont full quote me on this, you cant just kos anyone on your planet who isnt suppose to be there unless a higher up in the ranks makes it apparent, not to mention if that is the case im p sure they need to be warned to leave.

Idk I may be wrong but if im right or got the aspect right then tyr was rdming him.

Romeo shouldnt have healed sure yeah duh

But at the same time tyr shouldnt be rdming people or attempting to rdm people like he normally does
Thats an RP thing not a staff thing, As an RT I murdered HUNDREDS of people and it wasn't RDM because RDM is Random Deathmatch. Tyr wasn't randomlly killing someone

Dxon

VIP
Thats an RP thing not a staff thing, As an RT I murdered HUNDREDS of people and it wasn't RDM because RDM is Random Deathmatch. Tyr wasn't randomlly killing someone

You have a point, hes reasoning for it wasnt valid tho. He didnt know what was happening and started to attack the sith, for all he could have known a council member allowed him there or what not who knows lol

romeo

VIP
the only way you can kill opposing factions on your planet during DT is if its stated that theres active RP going on in the area.

Dxon

VIP
So I did get the idea of it correct, romeo if what you say is in fact correct then tyr was rdming. Combat healing was a bad idea but still, that situation should have never happened if someone didnt start the conflict with rdm. This a shit hole someone just warn tyr for rdm and romeo for combat heals there we go gg no re gn boyos <3

Tyr

VIP
the only way you can kill opposing factions on your planet during DT is if its stated that theres active RP going on in the area.
So I did get the idea of it correct, romeo if what you say is in fact correct then tyr was rdming. Combat healing was a bad idea but still, that situation should have never happened if someone didnt start the conflict with rdm. This a shit hole someone just warn tyr for rdm and romeo for combat heals there we go gg no re gn boyos <3
It's not RDM if i wanted to rp, i got warned for the same RDM during DT reason then i appealed it and got accepted by Cause he explained it

"If a player wishes to still RP (in this case a sith killing a jedi) they are allowed to still RP regardless of Downtime. "

Dxon

VIP
It's not RDM if i wanted to rp, i got warned for the same RDM during DT reason then i appealed it and got accepted by Cause he explained it

"If a player wishes to still RP (in this case a sith killing a jedi) they are allowed to still RP regardless of Downtime. "

Ok fair enough, but if romeo wasnt there to rp then how does it make sense that you can kill him only if you are rping. Idk just me but still I think thats a little dumb, if I want to hang out with my jedi friends as a sith without rping. Someone from jedi can just spam rdm me and nothing happens

Not saying u spam rdmed but its just a loophole of one person forcing rp onto another idk

Charger

While Romeo definitely shouldn't have been healing while you chased him, you should exercise a bit more patience in downtime before hastily reacting to a situation without all the information. Romeo will be warned for the rule he broke, you're lucky I'm not warning to as well Tyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.