Request for help.

Pdie

I haven't played in a hot minute. I join to see a lot of updates and changes, especially that data wipe. I felt like no one was doing anything and the players were pretty splintered but it was late so hopefully the servers will be better later -- that's just something I felt like noting but not the reason that I am creating this thread.

I see some new things in the skills tree and went to test around and accidentally sold my kings blade blue print. I wouldn't mind since they use to sell for like 100k in auctions but someone told me that they sell for 1m now so that was a bit concerning. I would just like to know if I can get that blue print back.

Clip of the situation:

Okeas

VIP
This would be a Shepard question. I feel like he would be willing to let you have it back since it was obvious you were trying to sacrifice a green common. But also make sure that as soon as you hit level 1 you grab a saber form as to not abuse the extremely high tick rate of the default form.

Pdie

Thanks, appreciate it. I'll be a bit busy since I am getting ready to move but I'll be back on after a week to check that out after I get sorted in my new place.